At CWB, we strive to build value for the people who choose us every day: our people, our clients and our investors. We do this by holding true to the values that guide us. We put people first and build relationships with intention. We seek out and embrace new ideas, knowing that better is always possible. We believe that how we do things is as important as what we do. And we harness the power of inclusion. Our culture is who we are and how we show up - as individuals and as a team - to accomplish our strategy.
- Enter credit applications, ensuring accuracy and department turnaround times are met
- Communicate credit decisions to applicable parties via email and phone
- Negotiate and provide quotes to Lessees and Vendors
- Coordinate, prepare, audit and distribute accurate lease documentation
- Ensure timely follow-up with Lessees and Vendors by obtaining required documentation
- Audit and fund leasing documentation, ensuring all applicable standards and policies apply
- Enter information into various systems, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- Communicate directly with Vendors, Lessees and Account Managers to provide timely support and exceptional customer service
- Resolve customer inquiries by taking a proactive approach
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in an Administrative role
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration with a focus in Finance or equivalent training
- Strong analytical skills, keen attention to detail and proven experience maintaining accurate documentation
- Capability to think proactively and resolve problems logically and efficiently
- Outstanding customer service skills with the natural ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn on the fly; willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Intermediate in MS Office and the ability to quickly learn other applications and programs
As an equitable employer, CWB Financial Group is committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment where a diverse workforce thrives. You are welcomed and encouraged to bring your whole self to work. Dignity, respect and equality are non-negotiables. If you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment or selection process, please reach out.
* Position closes at 12:01am on the close date identified below.