Are you interested in helping Manitobans get connected to the province’s leading Internet Service Provider? You can help people become more connected than ever with Valley Fiber Ltd. Valley Fiber Ltd is a full-service company offering dedicated fiber optic internet, TV, and digital phone for people across the province. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for talented people join us!
We are seeking out a full-time Billing Customer Service Representative to join our team at Valley Fiber. This position reports to the Billing & Accounts Supervisor.
What We Offer:
– Comprehensive benefits package
– Staff discounts on internet service and at select local businesses
– Opportunities for professional development, increased responsibility, and
– Opportunities to work on big projects that have a lasting impact on the daily
life of Manitobans
What You’ll Do:
• Interact with Valley Fiber customers through phone and email
• Assist customer with various billing needs and inquiries
• Process payments
• Enforce payment deadlines
• Enforce customer account suspensions
• Update customer billing information as required
• Process tickets, package upgrades, account hibernations, etc.
What You Bring:
• Previous experience in customer service is an asset
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Knowledge of French (or other languages) is an asset
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Working efficiently in a fast-paced office environment
• Performing well under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High degree of professionalism
• Ability to maintain discretion with highly confidential and sensitive
• Working independently and the ability to collaborate well as a team player
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Effective problem-solving capabilities
• High level of flexibility with changing priorities
• Self-motivated and able to complete tasks with little to no supervision
• Ability to work on internal systems for long periods of time
• Ability to work in an office environment
• Ability to work from home as required
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please submit your resume to [email protected].
Valley Fiber is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against individuals who have a disability or based on their culture, nationality, ethnicity, gender, or religion. Valley Fiber strongly encourages individuals from minority-groups to apply and is willing to reasonably accommodate where possible.