Keyloop Canada (formerly RAPID RTC, which was acquired by Keyloop in March 2021) is a multinational digital communications company that specializes in automotive, serving 4,000 retail and manufacturing clients around the globe. Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role
The Online Agents are the first point of contact for all online consumers who engage in an online communication with our subscribed dealership customers. This is not a call center role, the position does not speak directly with customers. The team’s primary goal is to greet online consumers professionally using text and then connect them with a salesperson at a local dealership to continue the online text session. If a salesperson is not available to text, the agent becomes responsible for gathering contact information from the consumer so the salesperson can follow-up in the future.
The Online Agent is a work from home position which requires a home internet connection capable of supporting online chat. Strong typing (minimum of 45 WPM), attendance, timeliness, and attention to detail are critical to the success of this position.
- Full training and certification program
- Flexible shifts to help support customers 24/7
- All online text conversations – no voice support
- Capturing and inputting information while conversing with customers online
- Professionalism in tone, grammar and overall manner in which customers are addressed to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Multi-tasking; handling multiple conversations at once, seeking multiple pieces of information while maintaining fluid conversations online
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent written communication skills in English and French
- Excellent spelling and grammatical skills in English and French
- A positive attitude and high degree of professionalism
- High School diploma
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions
- Typing, minimum of 45 WPM
- Strong attendance, timeliness, and attention to detail
- Home Internet connection capable of supporting Online Chat
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have the ability to work a flexible work schedule (including nights, weekends and holidays)
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Why Join Us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An Inclusive Environment to Thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be Rewarded for your Efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organization to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.
How to Apply
Please Apply Now below or forward your resume to [email protected].