We are Canada Life
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You’re part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You’ll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you’ll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It’s our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that’s trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Be your best at Canada Life.
We are looking for a Bilingual Member Services Specialist
Given the size and scope of our organization, we have the flexibility for this position to be located in the following head office locations: Montreal, Toronto, London, Winnipeg.
If you are a highly effective listener and communicator, have a very strong knowledge of retirement savings and income products and pension legislation, and are driven to delight your customers, this may be a rewarding opportunity for you. An exciting opportunity exists to be part of a growing team of professionals in one of Canada’s leading Insurance Companies in the Group Customer Division.
You live our vision – customers are at the centre of what we do.
What you will do
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience in every interaction you make
- Enhance business development by pro-actively contacting group plan members
- Strive to retain members within group plans at Great-West Life
- Help members retire in comfort and with confidence
- Help members understand their savings, investments and termination/retirement options
- Explain and assist members through complex purchases of savings and retirement products
- Work collaboratively with team to provide best-in-class customer experience
- Adapt quickly and communicate effectively to resolve customers’ investment inquiries
What you will bring
- Always puts the customer first
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and contribute to creative solutions
- Very strong knowledge of pension, savings, investment products and services and planning concepts
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office products and Access databases
- Life license (LLQP) or working towards
- Post-secondary education with a minimum of five years industry experience
- Retirement Plans Associate Designation (RPA) and Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) is considered an asset
- Bilingual language skills – English and French is required
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
Apply for this job online at https://careers-canadalife.icims.com/jobs/21720/bilingual-member-services-specialist/login.