Department: Customer Service
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Posting Date: May 6, 2022
Who Are We?
Founded in 1944 by A.A. DeFehr in Winnipeg, Palliser has grown into one of North America’s leading furniture manufacturers. We value our clients, our communities, our natural environment and providing the best customer experience possible. At Palliser, we produce quality and strive for excellence.
What Would You Do?
The customer service advisor will be required to perform an array of administrative duties. You must be able to use your superior communication skills and timely responsiveness to our customers and sales representatives, while always maintaining a personal touch. Other duties, relevant to the department, shall be assigned as required.
The key duties and responsibilities of this position would include:
- Enter orders into an Order Entry System.
- Receive and validate orders
- Manage orders by responding to both customer and plant-initiated changes
- Answer all customers’ inquiries regarding the placement of orders, product information, pricing, shipping, and warranties,
- Provide high quality customer service
- Develop a strong relationship with our dealer, sales representatives and internal network of business partners
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions
- Other duties as assigned.
What Do You Bring?
- High School Diploma Required; post-secondary education in Business Admin an asset
- 2-3 years’ direct Customer Service Experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Professional demeanor with exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated individual requiring minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent attention to detail with proven problem-solving skills
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task
- Computer experience
- Advanced Excel skills an asset
- Knowledge of Upholstered Furniture products is a definite asset
- French language skills required
Why Work with Us?
As Palliser grows, we recognize the importance of investing in our people, as well as the people who will bring us to the next level in the furniture industry.
Palliser is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and an environment where every employee has the opportunity to excel.
We offer plenty of benefits to the people who made us what we are today.
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits package, including life, health, dental, disability
- Potential RRSP Match Program
- Employee Furniture Purchase Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Free Parking