We are Canada Life
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You’re part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You’ll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you’ll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It’s our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that’s trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Be your best at Canada Life.
We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Care Specialist
Given the size and scope of our organization, we have the flexibility for this position to be located in the following head office locations: Montreal, Toronto, London, Winnipeg.
This position includes handling of activities related to the service of our industry leading Individual Health products. Customer Care Specialists provide prompt and courteous customer support to incoming inquiries from our existing clients.
This position is for permanent work from home.
Hours of Operation are Monday through Friday 8am-6pm.
Shift – 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
What you will do
- Receiving and responding to incoming calls and emails from existing clients
- Making outbound calls and responding to emails from existing clients
- Overcoming objections in order to increase loyalty and retain business
- Maintaining internal database records.
What you will bring
- An active Life License (LLQP) or in the process of obtaining it within the next 4 months
- Excellent English/French verbal and written communication skills
- Professional telephone manner with strong focus on customer service
- Skilled at listening and speaking to a variety of people
- Track record of being detail oriented
- Highly organized and desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Desire to constantly improve work environment and to grow personally
- Knowledge of Health Benefits preferred, but not required
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today