The Bilingual Client Service Representatives primary objective is to act as a plan administrator on behalf of our outsourced clients. They are responsible for managing the 1-800 call and email inquiries from employees regarding benefit inquiries, premium and payroll deductions and eligibility issues.
This position is located in Winnipeg.
What you will do
- Provide guidance to employees/members of outsourced clients who have questions about or problems with their benefit option choices
- Provide telephone support to outsourced clients on GroupNet for Plan Administration, GroupNet Flex and EAS with inquiries on benefit coverage available, premium calculation, claim submission procedures
- Respond to Email inquiries
- Communicate with Benefit Payment Office and client to resolve eligibility and claim settlement issues
- Assist in ongoing maintenance of employee/member enrollment data
- Assist with member re-enrollment calls and enrollment work for outsourced clients
- Living our values of Customer View; Integrity; Partnership; and Communities
What you will bring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, MS Teams)
- Knowledge of Mainframe systems (i.e. PAS and EAS) or Finesse system would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of GroupNet for Plan Administration and GroupNet Flex would be considered an asset
- Group Insurance experience would be considered an asset
- The successful candidate will be required to work shift work (hours of operations: 7am - 6pm CST, must be able to work within this schedule)
- Successful candidates will be required to participate in the Federal Government Enhanced Screening Process
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today!
Apply at https://careers-canadalife.icims.com/jobs/24963/bilingual-client-service-representative/job.