- Job ID: 2021-21023
- Job Location: CA-MB-Winnipeg
- Company: Canada Life Assurance Company
- Job Category: Customer Service
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Industry: Financial Services and Banking, Insurance
- Career Level: Entry Level, Experienced
- Catégorie d'emploi Service à la clientèle
We are Canada Life
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You’re part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You’ll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you’ll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It’s our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that’s trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Be your best at Canada Life.
We are looking for Bilingual Customer Service Specialists, for current and future opportunities.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for providing prompt, courteous and professional service. You will assist our customers by providing accurate information on our diverse products and services. This is a perfect opportunity to put your fantastic customer service skills to use!
Canada Life provides an extensive training and mentoring program that will build your knowledge and skills to set you up for success in this role. You are also eligible to receive further training with an allocation for continuous learning to broaden your knowledge.
These positions are available in: Montreal, Winnipeg, London and Toronto.
NOTE: Canada Life will be conducting virtual interviews and have arranged for new hires to work remotely until it is deemed safe to return to office locations.
Shifts will fall within an 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday to Friday period. No evenings or weekends.
What you will do
- Communicating and responding to client calls professionally and courteously with a diverse group of users by providing accurate information regarding products and services offered through Canada Life
- Respond to Email and Chat inquiries
- Meeting established service targets and providing superior customer service
- Maintaining a positive and professional approach with clients and the service team
- Living our values of Customer View; Integrity; Partnership; and Communities
What you will bring
- Customer service focused with a positive can-do attitude
- Bilingual French/English a requirement
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal in French and English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Organized and able to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Self-motivated with a capacity to effectively multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability and desire to produce quality work
- Fluency in Microsoft Office tools including Word and Outlook, proficient in Excel
- A background in financial services is considered an asset
- Post-secondary education in business or finance-related field is regarded as an asset
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and bonus program that rewards performance tied to your individual and team objectives. Our benefits include:
- A wellness account.
- A defined contribution pension for your future.
- An employee ownership plan.
- Family coverage at no additional cost.
Additionally, we offer opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today.
We are one of Canada's top 100 employers!
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted