The Bilingual Client Service Representatives primary objective is to act as a plan administrator on behalf of our outsourced clients. They are responsible for managing the 1-800 call and email inquiries from employees regarding benefit inquiries, premium and payroll deductions and eligibility issues.
This position is located in Winnipeg.
What you will do
- Provide guidance to employees/members of outsourced clients who have questions about or problems with their benefit option choices
- Provide telephone support to outsourced clients on GroupNet for Plan Administration, GroupNet Flex and EAS with inquiries on benefit coverage available, premium calculation, claim submission procedures
- Respond to Email inquiries
- Communicate with Benefit Payment Office and client to resolve eligibility and claim settlement issues
- Assist in ongoing maintenance of employee/member enrollment data
- Assist with member re-enrollment calls and enrollment work for outsourced clients
- Living our values of Customer View; Integrity; Partnership; and Communities
What you will bring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, MS Teams)
- Knowledge of Mainframe systems (i.e. PAS and EAS) or Finesse system would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of GroupNet for Plan Administration and GroupNet Flex would be considered an asset
- Group Insurance experience would be considered an asset
- The successful candidate will be required to work shift work (hours of operations: 7am - 6pm CST, must be able to work within this schedule)
- Successful candidates will be required to participate in the Federal Government Enhanced Screening Process
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today!
We are Canada Life
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You’re part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You’ll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you’ll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It’s our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that’s trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
We are one of Canada's top 100 employers!
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted