Over 36,000+ people work in customer service operations in Manitoba, either in front line positions or as part of a back-office support team.
With an estimated 80% of people now working from home, it is more important than ever to focus on the wellbeing and resilience of staff.
MCCA Leadership Bootcamp is a program designed to support both front-line and back office teams during today's challenging times.
- Creating your employee recovery plan for a new BAU
- Motivating and engaging remote teams
- Dealing with irate and challenging customers
- Practicalities, pitfalls and opportunities of remote working
- Build mental resilience to thrive right now
- Maintain wellbeing while working during a time of change and uncertainty
- Identify your leadership purpose to enable you and your team to thrive
- Gratitude and values-based goalsetting
Contact us to find out more.
For more information on wellbeing & resilience, or if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Just [email protected]