Hi, we’re HUB – a network of doers with diverse stories and a shared goal to support our clients and communities. To do it, we believe in supporting each other, because great work happens when people come together, and that means building a team where anyone can spark an idea, and where everyone can make a difference. Where pushing ourselves forward helps us give more to others.
As an Auto Insurance Advisor, you are the first point of contact with the client and are responsible for providing professional, accurate, efficient, and courteous advice to all clients with respect to the Autopac product of Manitoba Public Insurance. As you grow in your position you will have the ability to help identify client needs.
· A minimum License Level 1 is required.
· Completion of Fundamentals of Insurance / CAIB 1 strongly preferred.
· Advanced computer and customer service skills are essential.
· High level of accuracy, adaptability to change and superior keyboarding skills.
We are offering:
· Full Time permanent opportunity working out of our McPhillips branch location.
· Being a part of a passionate team that wants the best for their clients.
· A role that proactively looks for opportunities to assist clients by advising them of other insurance solutions.
If you are excited by the opportunity and want to be a part of a team that believes in integrity and service, click “Apply Now”.
For those who join HUB unlicensed, you will initially operate as a Customer Service Representative (CSR) until licensing has been achieved. Training sponsorship and support will be provided to assist in successfully completing job requirements.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent