The Analyst will work with the Manager, Customer Services regarding all project development and support processes involving the Customer Services department. Responsibilities include working closely with end users and the Technology Services team to enhance existing systems, maintaining the contact management system on behalf of the Customer Services contact centre, participating in projects, testing systems changes and creating and analyzing Customer Services contact centre reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in systems analysis for enhancements to existing systems.
- Liaises with Technology Services team to provide the Customer Service perspective during all phases of the application development or enhancement process.
- Participates in the testing and re-testing of new or modified systems prior to final release.
- Participates in the coordination, communication, implementation and rollout of system enhancements.
- Maintains procedure manuals for contact centre management system.
- Participates as a member of various project teams for corporate and department projects.
- Liaises with various departments, including other contact centres in the organization, regarding various projects and/or problems, as required.
- Responsible for the contact centre management system including coordinating IVR recordings, managing queues, troubleshooting, maintaining agent profiles and raising tickets for issues and enhancements.
- Liaises with phone system channel partner.
- Prepares daily, monthly and on-request reports as required.
- Reviews Group & Change documents and relays relevant information to the team.
- Reviews and adds Power of Attorney documents to the member enrollment system.
- Reviews and documents post call and email surveys from members and providers.
- Identifies opportunities for process efficiency improvement and recommends process changes as appropriate.
- Conducts research and prepares recommendations for the Manager.
- Other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Dedicated to the principles of exceptional service, committed to responding to, anticipating, and addressing customer needs, for both internal and external customers.
- Post secondary degree, certificate, or diploma in Commerce, Business Administration, Business Analysis or equivalent. An equivalent combination of education and 2-3 years experience in the insurance industry will be considered.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with ability to deal with all levels within the organization in a team environment.
- Strong communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to produce quality work under pressure/strict guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to research, analyze, assess, provide options and make recommendations.
- An appreciation for, and broad understanding of, management information systems, as well as the technology and logic supporting them.
- Self-motivated, with exceptional organizational skills and a proven record of managing and prioritizing multiple tasks within varied and dynamic timelines on an ongoing basis.
- Exercises sound judgment, tact, and discretion.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Mitel phone system an asset.
- Knowledge of Manitoba Blue Cross products, systems and terminology would be an asset.
- Committed to life-long learning and professional development.
- Capable of completing industry education programs entailing self-directed study and the writing of graded examinations. Specific programs include but are not limited to LOMA, CEBS, and ICA . Discipline-specific study may be required in areas such as project management, communication, etc.
We offer competitive salary, a generous employer-paid benefits package, a flex work schedule, generous vacation, and a health and wellness program with an on-site fitness centre. We are committed to creating a rewarding environment to foster learning and development for our staff. If you are interested in joining our team, please forward a resume and cover letter, indicating salary expectations, by March 15.