MCCA Required Course
This is a 10 week course, classes held one evening a week.
October 8 to December 10, 2019
Tuesdays 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
This course explores fundamental theories and practices related to the operation of a contact centre. Students learn how to use key concepts such as forecasting, scheduling, service management, marketing and technology to boost the organizational performance. Particular emphasis is placed on examining operational design and evaluating the effectiveness of a centre from predictive, operational and strategic views.
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Identify key components of operations that contribute to service delivery pertaining to various industries;
- Explain the forecasting and scheduling process and how they contribute to achieving a set service level;
- Perform root cause analysis to identify problems and issues with service delivery;
- List the common causes for poor service delivery and dissatisfied customers;
- Describe the metrics and Key Performance Indicators to ensure service delivery according to organizational goals.
Manitoba Customer Contact Association:
University of Manitoba:
Student Information Services (SIS)