MCCA Required Course
Wednesdays from Sept 20th to November 22nd, 2017
This course will introduce students to the fundamental concepts, theories and practices related to the operation of an organization and show how managers can use key concepts such as forecasting, scheduling, service management, marketing and technology. Particular emphasis will be focused on examining the concepts and evaluating them from an operational and strategic perspective. This course requires the active participation of students in both a class and group setting.
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Understand the key components of operations that contribute to service delivery pertaining to various industries;
- Understand the forecasting and scheduling process and how they contribute to achieving a set service level;
- Understand how to perform root cause analysis to identify problems and issues with service delivery;
- Identify the common causes for poor service delivery and dissatisfied customers;
- Describe the metrics and Key Performance Indicators to ensure service delivery according to organizational goals.
Manitoba Customer Contact Association:
Lisa A. F. Dabrowski
University of Manitoba:
Student Information Services (SIS)