MCCA firmly commits to implementing strategies that provide your organization with a wide range of services and benefits to help you promote and grow your business. Your MCCA membership includes:
- MCCA EVENTS – MCCA hosts a variety of events throughout the year giving you the opportunity to network and promote the work you do.
- ADVOCACY AND POLICY DEVELOPMENT – MCCA is a lobbying organization that advocates for and fosters economic development for the customer contact service Industry in Manitoba – share your concerns and insights with us.
- SPONSORSHIP AND ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES – MCCA offers sponsorship of our events, as well as advertising opportunities on our website and in our event publications.
- RECOGNITION – MCCA supports your employee recognition strategies through Manitoba Excellence in Customer Contact Achievement (MECCA) awards and Customer Service Week. We recognize your hard work and achievements! SUCCESS = PEOPLE
- MONTHLY e-NEWS – send in your news and success stories and we will share your information with other members.
- JOB POSTINGS – members are always looking for new staff! Use our job posting forum as a tool to find new employees.
- ASSESSMENTS – the “Right Fit” assessment tool - our web-based assessments offer a variety of aptitude, personality, and skills tests that analyze a wide number of traits and abilities.
- LUNCH AND LEARNS - Our Lunch and Learn sessions allow your team to take bite size chunks out of some sweet subjects. Each session is between 30 - 45 minutes and explores helpful topics in a fun atmosphere.
- TRAINING SOLUTIONS - Explore Our Training Solutions |Create your action plan for success! | Discounted pricing for members.
- CUSTOMIZED TRAINING - MCCA has a variety of on demand training options available for delivery or we can develop training based on your specific needs.
MCCA INVESTMENT PROMISE to you -
- Focus on long-term issues and strategic vision
- Deliver programming to support employee development
- Facilitate partnerships that support attraction to the industry
- Promote the industry as one offering rewarding careers
- Commit to ensuring long-term sustainability
What Our Members Have to Say
“I have been a recipient of the Representative of the Year Award in 2013 & 2014 at the annual MECCA event. Since then I have been promoted to a supervisor role and have attended several training sessions offered through MCCA to help improve my leadership skills. I love coming to MCCA organized events!"
- Marisa Briones, CAA Manitoba - TeleCenter Supervisor