MCCA supports its members and promotes the development and sustainability of a growing, healthy and dynamic industry by:
- Providing access to current and innovative “best practices”, delivering meaningful, high-quality training, including industry certification.
- Sharing knowledge about industry information, trends and challenges and presenting opportunities for partnering, networking and showcasing services and products.
- Striving for the enhancement of the industry’s profile and public perception through collaboration and cooperation with members.
- Recognizing and celebrating excellence within the contact centre industry through the Manitoba Excellence in Customer Contact Achievement (MECCA) Awards.
Another Membership Perk!
In addition, we offer our web-based assessment tool, The Right Fit. If your organization isn't a current member of MCCA, now is a great time to consider joining us. But don't worry, we still offer this service as a low-cost option to non-members.
Members Own MCCA
As members of the association, you are recipients of the following benefits and services:
- Your association is run by customer service professionals, for customer service professionals
- Your board represents you - the "Owners" as it governs
- As a full member you can elect your board
- As a full or vendor member you can stand for board elections
- Through your elected board you have responsibility for MCCA's policies, values and goals
- MCCA has dedicated staff working on your behalf
- The Executive Director manages the day-to-day operations, working towards achieving the Board specified outcomes
- The Board evaluates the association's success in achieving its goals
MCCA Investment Promise
- Focus on long-term issues and strategic vision
- Deliver programming to support employee development
- Facilitate partnerships that support attraction to the industry
- Promote the industry as one offering rewarding careers
- Commit to ensuring long-term sustainability
What Our Members Have to Say
“I have been a recipient of the Representative of the Year Award in 2013 & 2014 at the annual MECCA event. Since then I have been promoted to a supervisor role and have attended several training sessions offered through MCCA to help improve my leadership skills. I love coming to MCCA organized events!"
- Marisa Briones, CAA Manitoba - TeleCenter Supervisor