MCCA supports its members and promotes the development and sustainability of a growing, healthy and dynamic industry by:
- Providing access to current and innovative “best practices”, delivering meaningful, high-quality training, including industry certification.
- Sharing knowledge about industry information, trends and challenges and presenting opportunities for partnering, networking and showcasing services and products.
- Striving for the enhancement of the industry’s profile and public perception through collaboration and cooperation with members.
- Recognizing and celebrating excellence within the contact centre industry through the Manitoba Excellence in Customer Contact Achievement (MECCA) Awards.
Other Membership Perks!
In addition, we offer "freebies" such as Lunch and Learn options and our web-based assessment tool, The Right Fit. If your organization isn't a current member of MCCA, now is a great time to consider joining us. But don't worry, we still offer these services as a low-cost option to non-members.
Members Own MCCA
As members of the association, you are recipients of the following benefits and services:
- Your association is run by customer service professionals, for customer service professionals
- Your board represents you - the "Owners" as it governs
- As a full member you can elect your board
- As a full or vendor member you can stand for board elections
- Through your elected board you have responsibility for MCCA's policies, values and goals
- MCCA has dedicated staff working on your behalf
- The Executive Director manages the day-to-day operations, working towards achieving the Board specified outcomes
- The Board evaluates the association's success in achieving its goals
MCCA Investment Promise
- Focus on long-term issues and strategic vision
- Deliver programming to support employee development
- Facilitate partnerships that support attraction to the industry
- Promote the industry as one offering rewarding careers
- Commit to ensuring long-term sustainability
What Our Members Have to Say
“I have been a recipient of the Representative of the Year Award in 2013 & 2014 at the annual MECCA event. Since then I have been promoted to a supervisor role and have attended several training sessions offered through MCCA to help improve my leadership skills. I love coming to MCCA organized events!"
- Marisa Briones, CAA Manitoba - TeleCenter Supervisor
My partnership with MCCA has been instrumental in personal growth, business networking, best practice sharing, and team member recognition; to name a few. I have been able to make a difference within the industry I have spent much of my career in, while making lasting bonds with folks I likely would never had met. The opportunities MCCA provides to recognize excellence and performance has been priceless. I appreciate partnering with an organization that works to bring our industry together in so many ways.”
- Jennifer Sookram, Shaw Communications Inc. - Manager, Customer Care