Webinar - Facilitation Skills
One of the most important set of skills for team leaders, managers, trainers, indeed anyone who has a need to present information or host a meeting, are facilitation skills. These are the "process" skills we use to guide and direct key parts of our work with groups of people for events such as meetings, planning sessions and training.
- Are you comfortable in the role of a facilitator?
- What resources do you have in your tool box?
- Is it time for a refresher on how you manage meetings, training sessions, etc.?
- Functions of an effective learning facilitator
- Recognize the elements of a memorable learning activity
SOME OF THE TOOLS:
- Deliver content in a conversational yet articulate manner
- Manage time appropriately
- Recognize there are different learning styles and incorporate them into
- your activities
- Encourage participation through the use of small group tasks, large group
- discussions, individual reflections and interactive debriefs.
- Organize and coordinate materials to enhance presentation and to
- accommodate timelines
- Set-up the classroom to optimize group interaction and activities
Watch for this program TBA!
Contact MCCA to learn more! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-975-6467