THIS SESSION IS FULL - PLEASE REGISTER FOR OUR NEXT SESSION JANUARY 10 & 11, 2019!
Customer Service Professional Training provides participants with a firm foundation in the standards and strategies for success. This 2-day course promotes self-reflection on existing behaviours and outlines best practices and strategies for customer service based communication, including tactics for both handling and understanding difficult customers.
Areas covered include:
- Understanding and meeting diverse/difficult customer needs
- Effectively addressing different emotional states
- Creating excellent first and lasting impressions
- Managing the interaction to resolution
- Effective use of words, tone and voice
- Creating a connection/rapport
- Listening, understanding, acknowledging and taking ownership of the interaction
- Negotiation skills
- Solve the problem
- Guiding the customer
- How to ask questions
- Communication styles
December 4th & 5th, 2018 9 AM to 3 PM
1000 Waverley Street
|Members||$99 per person|
|Non-Members||$149 per person|
We offer preferred pricing to our members. Not a member yet? Join Now!