Given the size and scope of our organization, we have the flexibility for this position to be located in the following head office locations: Winnipeg, London, Montreal.
The Shared Services Workforce Management & Development Teams execute Contact Centre workforce management for ten (10) Lines of Business spanning both Group Customer and Individual Customer divisions in 4 provinces addressing the Client Experience of 6-million plus annual Phone & Email interactions.
The WFM Intraday Analysts are responsible for tactical planning, intra-day management and short-term trend analysis to ensure the call centers achieve service levels and key performance indicators on a daily and interval basis. Key responsibilities will include operational, procedural, and data analysis to achieve service level objectives, improve efficiencies, and deliver exceptional Customer and Agent Experiences.
- Real-Time monitoring, adjusting, and optimization of human resource utilization whilst balancing our Client and Agent Experience objectives;
- Monitor of multiple Lines-of-Business’ real-time service levels, abandon rates, average speed of answer and schedule adherence by 15-minute intervals utilizing Cisco ACD Real-Time telephony/ routing reporting and Verint WFM Tracking & Schedule Adherence applications to ensure all service levels are met and advise Team Performance Leaders with Service Delivery and Agents compliance insights;
- Advise WFM Scheduling Professionals of any trending resource gaps to optimize coverage based on Agent skilling, queues and scheduling;
- Attend Daily Contact Centre Leadership meetings to share data-driven insights needed to address staffing needs, both excess capacity and short-falls to guarantee service levels are maintained within target. Tools used for communication include but are not limited to face-to-face interaction, email, phone, Skype, MS Teams and Verint messaging;
- Execute contingency plans for service level challenges, system outages, closed units or other catastrophic events as defined by the businesses; open trouble tickets with Help Desk.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent, post-secondary education preferred;
- Availability to work any 7.5Hr Shift within current Contact Centres’ hours of operation (Monday – Friday, 6:30 AM – 7:00 PM CST) with the flexibility to work occasional Saturdays & holidays not recognized in other provinces (e.g. August Civic Holiday);
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), must have the ability to be respectful and take a diplomatic approach when discussing sensitive situations with potential for different opinions/ views;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to thrive in a team environment;
- Well-developed problem solving/ critical thinking/ analytical ability including within collaborative inter-disciplinary teams to arrive solutions;
- Knowledge of Contact Centre telecommunications use of monitoring/ tools: Verint, Cisco etc. is a definite asset;
- Knowledge of and experience in troubleshooting, analyzing and reporting on Contact Centre activities preferred;
- Knowledge of Contact Centre metrics and performance standards preferred;
- Demonstrated capabilities in MS Excel required;
- Knowledge of Power BI and database queries is a definite asset;
- Currently meeting or exceeding expectations in all areas of performance;
- Excellent record of reliability;
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset;
- You will consent to a criminal background check as well as the Government of Canada enhanced security screening, the cost will be covered by Canada Life.
Canada Life is a leading insurance, wealth management and benefits provider focused on improving the financial, physical and mental well-being of Canadians. For more than 170 years, individuals, families and business owners across Canada have trusted us to provide sound guidance and deliver on the promises we’ve made.
As of January 1, 2020, Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life became one company – Canada Life, and today, we proudly serve more than 13 million customer relationships from coast to coast to coast.
Canada Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness in our head office facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted