eCom Customer Care is a growing customer contact center staying true to its Mom and Pop roots. We provide a multichannel approach the customer service industry via email, Live Chat and inbound calls. eCom is centrally located with a 100-seat facility to meet our client's needs.
Working for eCom guarantees a career that caters to internal promotions and business incentives. We pride ourselves on being a fast-growing company which never loses sight of our Mom and Pop roots.
As an employee of eCom Customer Care, you can look forward to:
- Small training classes - so new employees can develop a sense of comfortability and confidence in their work.
- EcoPass - discounted monthly transit passes
- Health and dental benefits available!
- A consistent schedule - we understand our employees have a life, and we want to make scheduling as easy as possible for you!
- Internal promotions - we want to reward those who strive to make our business better, after all, who knows a company better than its employees?
- Direct deposit - you'll never have to worry about cashing a paycheck again
- Staff BBQ's and Potlucks - we like to show our employees appreciation, and isn't the best way to anyone's heart free food?!
eCom Customer Care is currently looking to find a Workforce Analyst Assistant available to work Monday to Friday with the possibility of working weekends.
Workforce Analyst Assistant
The Workforce Analyst Assistant is responsible for providing support to the Workforce Analyst by maintaining reports, analytics and other projects as assigned.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and developing weekly and monthly team reporting
- Assist in maintaining various trackers (error tracker, monitor tracker, Call Quality tracker, attendance tracker, review tracker)
- Maintaining and developing weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational reports.
- Assisting with gathering information from various trackers and developing monthly scorecards and automated probationary reviews.
- Downloading, printing and distributing monthly scorecards.
- Assist the leadership team in providing additional information and breakdowns for break overages and other disciplinary action.
- Assisting with the creation of CSR Schedules as needed
- Support intraday and short-term schedule requests or when the schedule is already posted, which will include speaking to agents through our inter-office messaging system as well as in person.
- Proactively analyze data and make recommendations and decisions based on data regarding meeting scheduling and other offline requests.
- Provide impact analysis for outages, staffing shortages and other unplanned events.
- Proactively identify business trends, outliers, various oddities, etc.
- Assist Call Flow Coordinator when necessary, including reviewing absences, approved time off and break and lunch requests.
- Assist Call Flow Coordinator on real-time decisions to maintain call center operations by monitoring performance, productivity and identifying gaps.
- Managing the availability of supervisors and/or Loyalty team members for escalated calls, coaching and meeting times.
- Assigns work to ensure all queues are clear by the end of the day.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
- Minimum of two years call center experience or equivalent workforce analytics experience and well developed understanding of contact center operations.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Continuous learner.
- Exceptionally self motivated and strong time management skills
- Able to work under pressure of strict deadlines
- Minimum Grade 12 education or GED equivalent with post-secondary education an asset.
- Is available to work varying shifts as required by eCom Customer Care, which includes working concurrently and acts as a backup for the Call Flow Coordinator and Workforce Analyst.
If you’re interested, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Join us!