As Canada's largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe-- whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our two-million Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward.
Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development-- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right, and feeling good about it
CAA Club Group, is currently seeking highly motivated and career minded individuals to join our team as a Quality Assurance Analyst.
Our Quality Assurance team is made up of driven Associates who are obsessed with Member safety. We are looking to hire a creative and forward thinking Quality Assurance Analyst supporting our multiple lines of business. The key responsibility of the Quality Assurance Analyst is to identify trends and process improvement opportunities; design, improve and maintain key quality reports; collect call recordings for review; and work with the business areas on coaching opportunities. This is work from home position and can be based in either Ontario or Manitoba.
Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor calls and create feedback reports for Front Line Associates for coaching and development purposes
- Communicate findings and recommendations to Quality Manager, Operations Supervisors, and Call Centre Supervisors. Work with Supervisors to implement improvements.
- Monitor follow-up documentation to ensure Supervisors are coaching back call review findings and recommendations.
- Utilize existing quality data to identify interdependences and correlations to our NPS survey results.
- Conduct root cause analysis to ensure accuracy and integrity of Quality data.
- Recommend and implement updates and enhancements to the Quality program in partnership with the lines of business.
- Completion of post-secondary education
- Two to three years of customer service experience in a call centre
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in successfully analyzing key quality performance metrics
- Successful in developing, implementing, and maintaining quality procedures and processes
- Call Centre monitoring tools
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office product suite
CAA Club Group of companies is a progressive organization with a diverse workforce which offers:
- Paid training, career development and professional growth
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Group RSP plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodations. CAA Club Group will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs