Are you seeking a Full Time or Part Time career where you can make a difference and work from home?!?
Do you have a passion for helping others? If so, we need you on our team!
We are a global organization that is growing and in search of customer obsessed team players to join our inbound contact center on a full time basis. You will have the opportunity to delight customers on the telephone, social media and email. No selling required.
Market Force Information helps multi-location brands protect their brand’s reputation, delight customers, and grow their revenues. We look for talented, collaborative, and creative team members who are passionately committed to helping our clients reach their goals. We value and encourage a collaborative work environment full of energy and ideas. We’re all about improving our clients’ ability to better manage their own businesses and create better experiences for their customers. Market Force has offices in North America, and in Europe, including a substantial presence in the U.K. Our team is made up of over 500 people.
Market Force Information is seeking Bilingual French/English Customer Service Representatives for our Winnipeg Operations. This is a regular, full time and part time work from home position and not a month to month contract. The Customer Service Representative is the direct link to our clients and their customers. Through communicating with customers and accurately recording their feedback while promptly addressing their needs, overall client satisfaction and retention is increased. The professional frontline support offered by the Customer Service Representative directly helps clients to improve their business. A CSR also provides valuable support to all departments and team members at Market Force Information’s Customer Feedback Center of Excellence.
This role is a work from home position, covering a variety of shifts throughout the week. We require open availability between the hours of 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM, Sunday through Saturday. You will only be scheduled 5 days a week for 8 hours a day.
- Interact daily with clients by phone and web comments to assist them with their inquiry
- Provide customer service in fluent/proficient English for English speaking customer calls
- Provide customer service in fluent/proficient French for French speaking customer calls
- Strong multi-tasking skills required with ability to actively listen while simultaneously entering information into various platforms
- Meet the key performance metrics of quality, productivity, and attendance per the program requirements
- Adhere to security and technical requirements at all times per our company polices
- Advise Supervisors or Team Leaders promptly if any problems, or matters which may lead to an escalation or dissatisfied customer so an alternative course of action can be taken when necessary
- Assist with other projects/duties as required
- 2 weeks paid remote training to ensure that you are confident in your role
- Training classes starting in July!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- High School Diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years of customer service and/or call center experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment dealing with a high call volumes
- Exceptional telephone and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Are proficient with computers and working with MS Office and email applications.
- The ability to type swiftly and accurately (30+ words a minute)
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
REMOTE WORK: The minimum required equipment below must be provided by the candidate
- A fully functional computer with Windows 8 or greater
- 2.0 ghz with A dual core processor or greater.
- Minimum of 6GB of Ram
- Minimum of 500mb of HD space.
- Antivirus software installed
- Standard mouse and keyboard
- Headset- USB Plug and Play with noise cancelling microphone
- Private and secure home office
- High speed Internet (If shared Wifi, Ethernet cable connection is required)
- Download speed: Minimum of 50mb/sec
- Upload speed: Minimum 5mb/sec
Benefits we offer:
Our company fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. Along with offering competitive pay of $13.95/hr (plus additional earning opportunities), we are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
- MFI Corporate & Personal Bonus Program
- Peggo Transportation – Discounted Bus Pass Program
- Flexible Vacation Time
- Benefits (Single or Family) - Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Market Force Information is an Equal Opportunity Employer
**We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.