As Canada's largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe-- whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our two-million Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward.
Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development-- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
CAA Club Group (CCG) is known for providing stellar emergency roadside assistance to our motoring Members and non-Members. We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right and feeling good about it.
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual to join our team as a Work At Home Agent-Emergency Road Service Specialist.
- One (1) Year of Experience in a similar or related position.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office applications including Google Maps.
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Dedicated work space with high speed internet service.
- Home insurance or tenant insurance coverage.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts in a 24/7/365 day a year environment.
- Must be physically located in Winnipeg and the Surrounding areas.
- Starting Date of March 2020.
CAA Club Group of companies is a progressive organization with a diverse workforce which offers:
- Paid training, career development and professional growth
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Group RRSP plan
- 3 weeks' vacation
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodations. CAA Club Group will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs