Mogo (TSX: MOGO) — a Vancouver-based financial technology company— is focused on building the leading digital financial platform in Canada and empowering consumers with simple solutions to help them improve their financial health. Built mobile first, users can sign up for a free MogoAccount in only three minutes and get access to 6 products including free credit score monitoring, identity fraud protection, the Mogo Platinum Prepaid Visa® Card, mortgages, personal loans and the MogoCrypto account which enables the buying and selling of bitcoin. The platform is engineered to deliver multiple financial products at scale through one account and enable the rapid launch of new features and products. With more than 800,000 members and growing, Mogo continues to execute on its vision of becoming the go-to financial app for the next generation of Canadians. To learn more, please visit mogo.ca or download the mobile app (iOS or Android).
Are you experienced in developing training material and facilitating new hire classes? Are you a passionate story-teller, who can use real-life experiences combined with technical resources to get their point across? We are looking for a self-starter who is comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people, offers insight and reporting into current trends, and who thrives in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you – great! We want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver high quality and engaging new hire training, cross training, product launches, and refresher training on a regular basis
- Provide insightful training needs and trends analysis to Leadership, based on current statistics and industry best practices
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine iterations on current training materials and processes that affect customer experience
- Successfully coordinate with other departments to ensure login credentials, software/hardware issues are resolved, overall training environment needs are addressed, prior to the start of training
- Assist members of Leadership in new content creation for training materials
- Provide hands-on support for new hires during the initial onboarding period
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience in training facilitation and content management in a contact center, finance, hospitality, or retail industry
- Successful completion of post-secondary education in Adult Learning principles, or a related field is an asset
- Proficient in using data to provide insight and analysis to members of Leadership
- Experienced in collaborating with internal stakeholders to drive initiatives
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Flexibility to adapt in an evolving environment