Market Force Information helps multi-location brands protect their brand’s reputation, delight customers, and grow their revenues. We look for talented, collaborative, and creative team members who are passionately committed to helping our clients reach their goals.
We value and encourage a collaborative work environment full of energy and ideas. We’re all about improving our clients’ ability to better manage their own businesses and create better experiences for their customers. And with offices across North America and Europe, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to do just that. When you join us, you’ll tackle interesting problems to transform the way people and businesses interact locally, nationally, and internationally.
Market Force has three offices in North America and one office in the U.K. We currently employ over 500 people.
Our contact center team, located in the Winnipeg office, is currently seeking a Training/Quality Manager. The Training/Quality Manager (TQM) will lead a small team of Training/Quality Analysts to provide support to the contact center operations team by empowering contact center associates (CCA’s) to deliver customer service excellence to Market Force client customers. A call center’s reputation is built on strong ability to resolve customer challenges with a unique and satisfying experience. The TQM will partner with contact center leadership to support quality of service through the execution of quality assurance procedure and robust agent training. The ideal candidate will want to work in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment where he or she learns proprietary software that is constantly evolving. Continued corporate growth has led to an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented, tenacious, uncompromising professional.
Duties and responsibilities associated with this position are:
- Lead/organize the work efforts of a team of training/quality analysts to accomplish the objectives of the quality assurance and training group.
- Report to the Director of Contact Center and VP Global Contact center on trends in quality performance, training execution and work aids created to improve CSA performance and customer experience.
- Monitor CCA customer contacts across several mediums (phone, chat, e-mail, web comment, etc.) and multiple clients with unique customer service expectations.
- Evaluate CCA customer contacts against establish MFI and Client requirements providing documented insight that can be leveraged to coach the contact center agents to improved quality delivery and improved customer experience.
- Work with the quality assurance team to establish work aids, training materials, refresher courses, bulletins and information packets to promote excellent in customer engagement and to meet/exceed the centers quality assurance objectives.
Training / Coaching (shared with peers)
- Maintains/Updates training materials for CC programs as required.
- Creates/Delivers refresher training sessions to CC agents when need is identified
- Creates/Delivers new hire training to new recruits into the MFI CC organization
- Maintain/Create material for the CC Knowledge Base and Learning Management system
- Report on training compliance, completion and result.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Previous leadership experience required. Minimum of 3 years in supervisory capacity.
- Previous experience with Quality Assurance practices in a contact center environment.
- Experience leading a Quality Assurance team or acting as a Quality Assurance advocate
- Ability to learn MFI proprietary software for contact handling such that individual can evaluate the use of said software by MFI CCA’s in a QA setting.
- Ability to provide regular, recurring and insightful analysis that will drive program performance required.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Recognizes that as leader of the QA group that ultimate success is tied directly to the broader performance of the MFI Contact Center and its ability to deliver against Quality objectives. Has a leadership mentality.
- Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things. Holds direct reporting teams to same standards.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Proficient in the use and application of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Benefits we offer:
Our company fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. In addition to competitive pay, we are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
- EcoPass Options
- Bonus Incentives
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Market Force Information is an Equal Opportunity Employer