Market Force Information helps multi-location brands protect their brand’s reputation, delight customers, and grow their revenues. We look for talented, collaborative, and creative team members who are passionately committed to helping our clients reach their goals.
We value and encourage a collaborative work environment full of energy and ideas. We’re all about improving our clients’ ability to better manage their own businesses and create better experiences for their customers. And with offices across North America and Europe, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to do just that. When you join us, you’ll tackle interesting problems to transform the way people and businesses interact locally, nationally, and internationally.
Market Force has three offices in North America and one office in the U.K. We currently employ over 500 people.
Our contact center team, located in the Winnipeg office, is seeking a Training/Quality Analyst (TQA). The Training/Quality Analyst (TQA) is responsible for supporting contact center operations by empowering contact center associates (CCA’s) to deliver customer service excellence to Market Force client customers. A call center’s reputation is built on its ability to service customers and provide a truly unique and satisfying experience. The TQA will partner with the Training/Quality Manager and CC leadership to support quality of service through the execution of Quality Assurance procedures and robust agent training. The ideal candidate will want to work in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment where he or she learns proprietary software that is constantly evolving. Continued corporate growth has led to an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented, tenacious, uncompromising professional.
Duties and responsibilities associated with this position are:
Quality Assurance (shared with peers)
- Monitor CCA customer contacts across several mediums (phone, chat, e-mail, web comment, etc.) and multiple clients with unique customer service expectations.
- Evaluate CCA customer contacts against establish MFI and Client requirements providing documented insight that can be leveraged to coach the contact center agents to improved quality delivery and improved customer experience.
- Work with the Quality Assurance team (peers) to establish work aids, training materials, refresher courses, bulletins and information packets to promote excellent in customer engagement and to meet/exceed the centers Quality Assurance objectives.
Training / Coaching (shared with peers)
- Maintain/Update training materials for CC programs as required.
- Create/Deliver refresher training sessions to CC agents when need is identified
- Deliver new hire training to new recruits into the MFI CC organization
- Maintain/Create material for the CC Knowledge Base and Learning Management system
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Previous experience as a Quality Assurance advocate or analyst beneficial
- Previous experience in a Contact Center environment a must. Minimum of 2 years.
- Ability to learn MFI proprietary software for contact handling such that individual can evaluate the use of said software by MFI CCA’s in a QA setting.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Recognizes that as a member of the QA team their success is tied to the broader performance of the MFI Contact Center and its ability to deliver against Quality objectives. Has a leadership mentality.
- Ability to focus on highly detailed work for extended periods of time
- Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Proficient in the use and application of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Benefits we offer:
Our company fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. Along with offering competitive pay, we are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
- EcoPass Options
- Bonus Incentives
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Market Force Information is an Equal Opportunity Employer