|# of openings:||1|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Care Service, you will be responsible for leading, coaching, developing, engaging and supporting a high performance team.
Because a changing industry calls for a new way of doing things. An ambitious, innovative and fast-paced company, we offer exceptional training and development programs, competitive pay, great benefits, a company-matched savings plan, and paid volunteer days — all within an engaging, fun, and collaborative work environment.
Founded more than 145 years ago, Economical is one of Canada’s leading property and casualty insurance companies. We rely on our national network of more than 800 independent brokers to sell a range of car, home, business, and farm insurance solutions. With Sonnet and Petline, we’re extending our reach through the direct-to-customer channel. With more than 2,400 active employees across the country and a commitment to rethinking the insurance experience, we’re poised for great things.
We’re now adding to our high-performance team to take us into the future. Let’s rethink insurance, together.
In this role, you will:
· Build and maintain constructive relationships with internal and external clients
· Develop and improve internal processes, procedures and systems to meet sales targets, retention targets and service level
· Leading and supporting an engaged, high-performance team through employee sales/ service development, performance management, coaching and team effectiveness
· Driving compliance with quality assurance measurements to meet corporate objectives
· Leading on the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives to grow and retain business
· Collaborating with the management team to support and deliver upon service excellence, sales, service level and retention targets
· Providing support and resolution strategies for clients and client escalations
· Participating in call calibration sessions to support ongoing quality assurance
· Participating in devising operational plans to achieve strategic goals
· Tracking, reporting and responding to metrics through adaptation of coaching and operational plans to meet sales, retention, service and quality targets
Your Skills and Experience
· Post-secondary degree/diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
· General Insurance License, Level 2
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Able to remain calm and effective while working under pressure
· Professional, friendly and courteous — bonus points for a good sense of humour
· Able to successfully build effective business relationships
· Able to promote and contribute to a positive work environment by encompassing our values
At Economical, we all work together to come up with big ideas — then bring them to life. We focus on our customers first, we bring our best, and we’re stronger together. If you’ve got the passion and the desire to help us reinvent insurance, let’s talk.
HOW TO APPLY
Create a general profile here. To complete the online application process, you’ll need to upload your resume before you apply for the role you’re interested in. Please note that only one document can be uploaded, so be sure to combine your resume and cover letter.
We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes diversity and supports accessibility across the organization. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit economical.com to learn more about us and what we’re up to.
Economical Insurance includes the following companies: Economical Mutual Insurance Company, Family Insurance Solutions Inc., Sonnet Insurance Company, Petline Insurance Company.