Supervisor, Work At Home Agents - CAA - Manitoba Customer Contact Association
Supervisor, Work At Home Agents - CAA
About Our Supervisor, Work At Home Agents RoleOur Membership Service division is seeking a highly motivated and career minded individual to join our contact centre team as a Supervisor. In this role, you will report into the Manager of Membership Service, performing administrative and supervisory tasks including data entry, reporting, scheduling, training and monitoring of staff. Participates in customer relations, resolution of complaints, and the promotion and sales of CAA Products.About UsCAA Manitoba and CAA South-Central Ontario have merged and are now referred to as CAA Club Group of Companies. We are passionate about keeping our Members safe – whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the needs of our Members requires high performance, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep our business moving forward.About YouIf you have a passion and commitment to excellence in providing leadership, this could be the opportunity for you!To learn more about CAA, visit us online at www.caamanitoba.comIf you meet our requirements and are interested in exploring a career with us, please submit your application online. Thank you to all who apply but only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.In this role, you will be working on things like:
- Managing, coaching and developing a team of Associates.
- Supporting and monitoring performance of the Membership Service department.
- Provide necessary job training and enhance career development of your team.
- Maintaining excellent knowledge related to the company’s products, processes and services to effectively meet the members’ needs.
- Liaise with support departments in the development of programs, initiatives and campaigns to support department metrics
- Resolving escalated member complaints.
- Leading by example through design and implementation of business process improvements to simplify processes for members and drive member engagement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodations. CAA Club Group will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs
CAA is a progressive organization with a diverse workforce which offers the opportunity for career development and professional growth, competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package, and a fun working environment that values work/life balance.
- As the successful candidate you will have a Post Secondary education and a minimum of five (5) years of Supervisory experience.
- You will be able to demonstrate your superior leadership skills through strong people management.
- You will have excellent knowledge of MS Office suite of products.
- You will have the flexibility to work shifts between 6:00am – 11:00pm, Monday to Friday and 8:00am – 11:00pm on weekends.
Discover the value that a membership with
MCCA can bring your organization!