Do you just ADORE Animals as much as we do? Are you passionate about promoting quality care and wellness for people’s pets? Do you want to be a part of a culture that’s transforming the perceived value of pet insurance? If you answered yes then we have just the opportunity for you!
Because a changing industry calls for a new way of doing things. An ambitious, innovative and fast-paced company, we offer exceptional training and development programs, competitive pay, great benefits, company-matched RRSPs, and paid volunteer days — all within an engaging, fun, and collaborative work environment.
Founded more than 145 years ago, Economical is one of Canada’s leading property and casualty insurance companies. We rely on our national network of more than 800 independent brokers to sell a range of car, home, business, and farm insurance solutions. With Sonnet and Petline, we’re extending our reach through the direct-to-customer channel. With more than 2,400 active employees across the country and a commitment to rethinking the insurance experience, we’re poised for great things.
We’re now adding to our high-performance team to take us into the future. Let’s rethink insurance, together.
In this role, you will
- Be responsible for assisting customers with policy and claims-related inquiries and up-selling/ retaining Pet Health Insurance policies with existing customers
- Respond to, advocate and resolve customer inquiries in regards to policy details and claims, in collaboration with functional specialists in Customer Care, Claims and Underwriting
- Capture notes on customer interactions using in-house system and following up with customers to obtain accurate information
- Collaborating with Quality Assurance team on continuous improvement of service and sales protocols and standards
- Recommend and up-sell policies, focusing on retention and growing the customer base to meet established targets and the customers needs
- Promote and educate prospective customers via inbound, outbound and online programs
Your Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You’re well versed in navigating multiple computer programs at once
- You’re committed to achieving individual and team goals
- You have proven ability to recognize sales opportunities in a contact center environment
- General Insurance License, Level 1 OR Level 2 is an asset
At Economical, we all work together to come up with big ideas — then bring them to life. We focus on our customers first, we bring our best, and we’re stronger together. If you’ve got the passion and the desire to help us reinvent insurance, let’s talk.
HOW TO APPLY
Create a general profile. To complete the online application process, you’ll need to upload your resume before you apply for the role you’re interested in. Please note that only one document can be uploaded, so be sure to combine your resume and cover letter.
We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes diversity and supports accessibility across the organization. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit economical.com to learn more about us and what we’re up to.
Economical Insurance includes the following companies: Economical Mutual Insurance Company, The Missisquoi Insurance Company, Perth Insurance Company, Waterloo Insurance Company, Family Insurance Solutions Inc., Sonnet Insurance Company, Petline Insurance Company.