Are you passionate about matching people with the right job to fit their ambitions and talents? That is exactly what our Talent Acquisition team gets to do every day! Our Recruiter position is critical to the success of our rapidly growing Contact Centre and Fulfillment business in the United States and Canada; with a Work at Home model that provide a vast landscape of budding talent available to join our team it is a winning combination to ensure your success! At Skybridge Americas, our great people are our business and we believe there is a right job for every person to achieve success. Join us in our vision.
Reporting to the Recruiting Manager, the Recruiter is responsible for the execution of the global recruitment and selection strategy for assigned work groups in the Contact Centre division of Skybridge Americas. This position is responsible for effective partnering with line managers to effectively execute sourcing and selection strategies to meet business requirements of assigned work groups. Our business is 24/7/365 and some recruitment needs may require time outside of normal business hours.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Sources, recruits, and hires nonexempt and some exempt applicants in a high-volume contact centre and warehouse environment; work at home non-exempt applicants across the United States and Canada.
- Performs comprehensive talent sourcing for qualified candidates via internal databases, job boards, schools, professional associations, business contacts with other companies and discussions with other research personnel
- Partners with hiring managers and human resources to achieve staffing goals while ensuring applicants meet qualifications.
- Execute contact centre work at home sourcing, interviewing, and selection strategy throughout the US; assist the HR Director in executing new programs, systems, and practices
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.) for all levels of the organization and assigned work groups.
- Reports on work group metrics to management and identify areas of improvement using the Recruitment & Selection Key Performance Indicators
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centres or other events
- Develop and maintain standard Interviewing Guides aligned with position competencies, local regulations and applicable diversity and inclusion regulations.
- Develops sourcing contacts and maintains relationships with colleges, technical schools, alumni groups, military organizations, diversity groups and other public organizations to find
- and attract applicants.
- Build relationships and networks in the call centre industry to identify and attract top talent to key business areas
- Utilizes Skybridge and industry best practices in interviewing techniques to accurately screen and assess candidates in compliance with local employment standards.
- Implements changes in the interviewing and selection process quickly based on on-boarding and training feedback.
- Leads the process of and conducts background checks utilizing the ATS and 3rd party vendor process in collaboration with Human Resources
- Ensure a positive candidate experience reflective of the Skybridge Americas brand, through all communication and on-boarding, leveraging ATS tools and resources.
- Collaborates with hiring team and Human Resources regarding whether an offer may be made based on job requirements and contingencies
- Presents job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiates job offers for the most qualified candidate(s); Generates and sends offer materials and pre-employment process in collaboration with Human Resources;
- Accurately reports on status of filling positions, identifies hiring barriers, implements plan to resolve, escalates issues not resolved timely and is responsible for staffing goals.
- May provide training and coaching to hiring managers in appropriate interviewing techniques, applicant selection and company hiring processes and procedures.
- Meets and exceeds Recruitment Key Performance Indicators in fill rates, time to hire, and new employee retention.
- Occasional travel (0-10%) to hiring events or related functions in sourcing strategy
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed to meet the needs of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree or post secondary education in related field
- Minimum of 2+ years in high volume recruitment; contact centre recruiting preferred
- Fluency in written/verbal French/English due to program requirements and selection strategies
- Team player in achieving organizational goals
- Previous Home Customer Service Agent recruiting experience highly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; leveraging system tools to enhance processes
- Previous experience with ATS management; ApplicantPro experience is a plus
- Experience with reporting recruitment metrics and trends leveraging an ATS
- Excellent understanding and demonstration of recruitment best practices and related lcoal legal requirements/regulations
- Excellent judgment in a complex, fast paced, high volume environment
- Excellent professional communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail with the ability to identify problem areas proactively;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
Skybridge Americas Contact Centre Solutions platform provides access to omni-channel contact centre outsourcing services by combining @home agents with bricks-and-mortar, powered by state-of-the-art technology, to handle an annual volume of 25 million unique customer contacts per year. Differentiated by our SkyAssist technology, our full-service solutions are custom-designed to meet the needs of both small businesses and Fortune ranked multinational corporations alike. Our Customer Fulfillment provides custom, multi-channel fulfillment services for some of the World's most iconic brands. With a dedicated and seasoned client services team, we are partners to our clients, allowing you to focus on other efforts such as product development and marketing.
Skybridge Americas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.