$$$ Incentive Programs, merit increase at 6 months and annually, premium program to earn up to an additional $0.50 per hour, full time benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, vacation, paid holidays, paid personal days, tuition reimbursement, career growth opportunities
Our Home Agents have ideal work life with the ability to balance home, school, and work to fit busy lifestyles! We are growing and looking for amazing people in Manitoba and Nova Scotia to join our team! Our training programs are delivered virtually and fully paid, so you may attend from your home office.
Our Company, Your Opportunity
Start or grow your customer service career with Skybridge Americas! Are you energetic and enjoy building rapport with customers? We want you to join our team! We pride ourselves on guiding and mentoring employees throughout their career in the customer service industry. Many of our Coaches and Managers started as Agents!
We are looking for individuals that value positive customer experiences and providing great service on every call. We consistently promote from within for opportunities ranging from Human Resources and Information Technology to Contact Center Coaching, Workforce Management, Service Delivery, and Client Relationship Management.
Your focus on teamwork, excitement around learning, and fun attitude will set you apart! Discover your path and join us to begin and grow your career in the Customer Service industry. We have a 30 year history of providing elite service to our customers and their clients - join us to be a part of that story!
Ditch the Drive....Work from Home! Check out our home office technical requirements here to start your work from home opportunity with Skybridge Americas!
Skybridge offers great benefits and incentives, in addition to working from home!
- Fully Paid Training online with live instructors!
- Pay increases at 6 months and annually from start date
- Incentive programs to supplement your income!
- Convenience of working out of your home!
As a Brand Agent for a well-known US brand in the retail industry. Our retail partner associates are smart, ambitious, engaging & fun people, who strive for excellence in everything they do. As a Brand Agent, you will be responsible for assisting the customers with their questions about the product.
- Answer phones / e-mails, respond to customer questions / complaints and ensure all inquiries are handled and documented on-line in a timely and professional manner;
- Makes proactive calls to customers when necessary;
- Maintain professional etiquette and provide effective customer service when corresponding with customers via e-mail or phone;
- Keep Coach promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance so that the Coach may take prompt corrective action where necessary or suggest alternative courses of action;
- Keep abreast of all policy, procedure, and product changes;
- Participate professionally and appropriately in team meetings designated to enhance the overall department and/or improve the quality of service provided to clients and customers;
- Maintain good communications with management, keeping them fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Minimum of some high school education or equivalent combination of experience/education;
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- The requirements of the Brand Agent position include the availability to work weekends, at a minimum of every other Saturday and Sunday (day/evening), at a schedule set by the employer based on business needs
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Must be flexible with personal schedule to support business needs, including nights/weekends/holidays as required
- Strong attention to detail and diligence on accuracy
- Strong computer skills including the ability to navigate the Internet and other computer programs;
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and duration of shift
- Ability to hear and use a headset; use a phone
- Ability to type and use a mouse/computer
- Ability to multitask (speak and type at the same time)
Skybridge Americas is committed to diversity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.