Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility.
AAA Alarm Systems Ltd., a Bell MTS Company, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers.
The PT Customer Care Representative will be the first point of contact for all customer matters and inquiries which includes, but is not limited to, responding to all customer questions related to billing, contract renewals, account changes, and other customer service related issues. The PT Customer Care Representative must stay abreast of all products and services, corporate and customer policies to ensure accurate information is available to best service all customers
- Respond to all front-line initial customer inquiries and issues and try to ensure a first response resolution
- Escalate customer issues that require more in-depth assistance to the appropriate internal party and execute timely follow-ups
- Participate in regular training on products and services, customer service, corporate and operations policies, as well as company initiatives to remain knowledgeable on all AlarmForce products and services to effectively support new and existing customers
- Concisely record all issues and resolutions into client relationship software
- Perform to meet and exceed all monthly performance metrics (Quality, Dependability, and Productivity)
- Engage in monthly performance review/coaching sessions with Customer Care Supervisor
Education / Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma with equivalent work experience
- Post-Secondary Education, preferred
- Past experience in a customer care environment, valuable
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Strong probing and problem-solving skills to work with customers to provide best resolution possible
- Ability to work independently and under close supervision
- Able to build value added relationships over the phone with customers quickly
- Solid team player, willing to assist when required
- Aptitude to multi-task
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
- Must be available to work afternoons, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role.
- Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Job Type: Full-time
Application Deadline: 09/30/2020
Position Type: Call Centre
Position Level: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Part time
Job Location Address:
NOTE: Performance and Attendance are considered in the pre-screen process. Evaluation of qualifications may include a combination of an interview process, assessments, reference checks, etc.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Please note that the only information related to the Performance Management Process (PMP) that should be included on your resume or cover letter is your current rating (Exceeds, Achieves, etc.). A more detailed copy of your PMP may be requested at a later date.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.