Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. Our philosophy is to fill vacancies with qualified internal candidates before hiring externally, offering you countless ways to shape our future.
AAA Alarm Systems Ltd., a Bell MTS Company, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers.
Bilingual Technical Support Representative
The Technical Support Advisor is responsible for quickly resolving customer issues, including system, scheduling, updates, break-ins and critical emergencies, as well as responding to inquiries about products and services. The Technical Support Advisor should be aware of all products and services offered as well as general and customer policies to ensure that accurate information is provided to all clients. Responsibilities also include, but are not limited to, performing tests on all hardware components, detecting and solving problems, performing repairs and de-escalating customer complaints as required.
- Answer customers' questions and solve their problems at first contact
- Establish good relationships with clients by showing empathy and sensitivity, asking them relevant probing questions and making sure they understand their problem.
- Assume responsibility for customer issues and follow up on a timely basis to ensure the problem has been resolved
- Forward issues requiring further assistance to the appropriate internal responder and follow up on a timely basis to ensure the problem has been resolved
- Provide immediate support for emergencies
- Participate regularly in training on products and services, customer service, general and operational policies and corporate initiatives, in order to maintain a good knowledge of all products and services
- Concisely document all problems and their resolution in the customer relationship software tool
- Strive to meet and exceed monthly performance goals
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field (i.e. networking, computer science, security, etc.), or High School Diploma with equivalent work experience, preferred
- Previous experience in a technical support call centre environment, valuable
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Exceptional ability to listen, communicate, understand and respond
- Ability to work independently, as well as with close supervision
- Personal motivation, excellent organizational skills and exceptional time management skills
- Ability to take responsibility for achieving a set of goals and targets
- Excellent team spirit, desire to help others
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
Application Deadline: 08/31/2020
Position Type: Call Centre
Position Level: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Part time
Job Location Address:
NOTE: Performance and Attendance are considered in the pre-screen process. Evaluation of qualifications may include a combination of an interview process, assessments, reference checks, etc.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Please note that the only information related to the Performance Management Process (PMP) that should be included on your resume or cover letter is your current rating (Exceeds, Achieves, etc.). A more detailed copy of your PMP may be requested at a later date.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.