Are you seeking a Full Time career where you can make a difference?
Do you have a passion for helping others? If so, we need you on our team!
We are a global organization that is growing and in search of customer obsessed team players to join our contact center on a full time basis. You will have the opportunity to delight customers on the telephone, social media, email and chat. No selling required.
Market Force Information helps multi-location brands protect their brand’s reputation, delight customers, and grow their revenues. We look for talented, collaborative, and creative team members who are passionately committed to helping our clients reach their goals. We value and encourage a collaborative work environment full of energy and ideas. We’re all about improving our clients’ ability to better manage their own businesses and create better experiences for their customers. Market Force has offices in North America, and in Europe, including a substantial presence in the U.K. Our team is made up of over 500 people.
Market Force Information is seeking Full Time Evening- English Customer Service Representatives to work night shifts (9pm-5am, 10pm-6am, 11pm-7am, or 9pm-7am) in our Winnipeg Operations. The Customer Service Representative is the direct link to our clients and their customers. Through communicating with customers and accurately recording their feedback while promptly addressing their needs, overall client satisfaction and retention is increased. The professional frontline support offered by the Customer Service Representative directly helps clients to improve their business. A CSR also provides valuable support to all departments and team members at Market Force Information’s Customer Feedback Center of Excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to mobile app and web comment inquiries, assist client is solving problems.
- Document all client interactions promptly and accurately.
- Follow up on resolutions.
- Work within team to find solutions and alternative options.
- Respond promptly to all contacts.
- Clear web comments and mobile app inquiries, adhering to service level expectations.
- Achieve or exceed expected level of quality in work performed.
- Maintain/update assured reports and call logs.
- Prepare and issue resolution letters and coupons on behalf of clients.
Non-essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with supervisor regarding any client issues that need immediate attention.
- Assist with other projects/duties as required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
Must be able to work full time hours to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be fluent in oral and written English.
- Customer service experience required.
- Proficient in the use and application of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Hours of Work:
- CSRs work varied schedules and are expected to have open availability
- CSRs are requested to have availability to accept shifts during the following work hours: 9:00pm to 7:00am CST Sunday through Saturday
Benefits we offer:
Our company fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. Along with offering competitive pay of $13.65/hr we are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
- MFI Corporate & Personal Bonus Program
- Peggo Transportation – Discounted Bus Pass Program
- Flexible Vacation Time
- Benefits (Single or Family) - Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Market Force Information is an Equal Opportunity Employer.