What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a dynamic, customer-driven individual to join our Online Customer Experience team.
About Western Glove Works:
Western Glove Works is a family-owned business that has produced quality denim products since 1921. We are the proud parent company of our two exclusive denim brands, Silver Jeans Co.™ and Jag Jeans. Our brands have become known as the must-have for those that demand a perfect fit from their jeans.
With almost one hundred years of experience manufacturing wearable products, WGW is one of the largest Canadian apparel producers and a leader in the denim industry.
As an Online Customer Experience Representative, you’ll be:
- Providing meaningful service to our customers across multiple channels (i.e. phone, email, etc.) using a positive, friendly and professional tone.
- Assisting customers with their purchase, determining needs and recommending products.
- Supporting customers and ensuring a seamless experience throughout their shopping journey, including placing their order, approving return requests and processing refunds.
- Administering promotional codes and the gift certificate program.
- Reviewing orders daily for consumer protection.
What qualifications/skills you need to succeed:
- Strong customer focus, capable and confident in engaging with customers.
- Proven ability in building rapport and maintaining relationships.
- Results driven and team oriented.
- Positive and outgoing personality.
- Digital literacy, with above average keyboard skills, internet and computer navigation.
- Ability to work without supervision and in a professional manner.
- Ready to work, reliable and flexible.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and in writing. Bilingual in English and French will be considered an asset.
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience in an office environment. Experience in the retail industry will also be considered an asset.
- High School Diploma.
- Monday to Friday: 9:30am to 6:00pm
- Available to work on holidays and weekends, when needed.
Please send application letter with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline of Submission: March 15, 2019