RAPID RTC is seeking experienced and energetic Online Agents – Chat (Bilingual – French) to join our team.
The RAPID RTC Chat Online Agents are the first point of contact for all customers who engage in an online chat with our subscribed dealerships. The team offers bilingual services, though not all members of the team are bilingual. The team’s primary goal is to connect customers with salespeople at dealerships who subscribe to RAPID RTC Chat. If salespeople are not available to chat, the team becomes responsible for gathering as much information as possible about the customer’s request, and generating a new opportunity for the dealership.
The position involves…
- Flexible weekly shifts to help support clients 24/7, Full-Time or Part-Time hours
- Responding quickly, within 15 seconds, to online client requests
- Capturing and inputting information while conversing with clients online
- Professionalism in tone, grammar and overall manner in which customers are addressed to ensure an exceptional customer experience and adherence to RAPID RTC brand standards
- Multi-tasking; handling multiple conversations at once, seeking multiple pieces of information while maintaining fluid conversations online
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Our ideal candidate will have…
- A positive attitude and high degree of professionalism
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of one year experience in the field or in a related area
- Ability and desire to provide excellent client service
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions
- Typing, minimum of 45-50 WPM
- Excellent communication skills in English and French, speaking and writing
- Excellent spelling and grammatical skills in English and French
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy in data and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new processes and adapt to change
- Experience in a fast-paced data entry environment
- Ability to work flexible hours under minimal supervision
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
RAPID RTC offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills, and foster career growth throughout.
If you are ready for the challenge, please apply below or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.