Are you looking for a work environment that offers schedule flexibility to support a healthy work-life balance? Do you enjoy using common, non-voice technologies such as texting and browser-based applications? Do you excel when above average results are recognized and rewarded? Do you want work that not only will keep you busy and challenged, but also make a difference?
If this sounds like you, the RAPID RTC Online Agent – Chat position is for you!
The RAPID RTC Chat Online Agents are the first point of contact for all online consumers who engage in an online chat with our subscribed dealership customers. The team’s primary goal is to greet online consumers professionally and then connect them with a salesperson at a local dealership to continue the online chat session. If a salesperson is not available to chat, the agent becomes responsible for gathering contact information from the consumer so the salesperson can follow-up in the future.
What do you get when you work on the Online Agent Team at RAPID RTC?
- Great team of co-workers; fun and friendly atmosphere
- Continuous support from management
- Autonomy to be responsible for your own work
- Above average results are recognized and rewarded
- Potential for career growth and advancement
The position involves…
- Full training and certification program
- Flexible shifts to help support customers 24/7, Full-Time or Part-Time hours available
- All online chat conversations – no voice support
- Capturing and inputting information while conversing with customers online
- Professionalism in tone, grammar and overall manner in which customers are addressed to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Multi-tasking; handling multiple conversations at once, seeking multiple pieces of information while maintaining fluid conversations online
Our ideal candidate has…
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent spelling and grammatical skills
- A positive attitude and high degree of professionalism
- Automotive or sales experience would be considered an asset
- High School diploma
- University education, either completed or partially completed would be considered an asset
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions
- Typing, minimum of 45 WPM
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work flexible hours under minimal supervision
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
RAPID RTC offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills, and foster career growth throughout.
If you are ready for the challenge, please apply below or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.