Manitoba Customer Contact Association (MCCA) is an industry association comprised of Manitoba companies and organizations associated with the customer contact sector. MCCA supports the industry by coordinating training and networking opportunities to ensure necessary skills are developed to meet the needs of the future.
We are looking for a Membership Coordinator. The Membership Coordinator’s primary objective is to coordinate the membership function and operations of the department encompassing member recruitment, retention and engagement efforts in order to achieve MCCA ENDS and strategic outcomes.
WORKING FOR A STRONGER AND MORE SUCCESSFUL CUSTOMER CONTACT SERVICE INDUSTRY.
- An increasing number of members are engaged, recognized and enriched by the partnership with MCCA and each other.
- An Industry that is thriving through professional development capacity building strategies.
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with sector partners and other like-minded groups.
The membership coordinator will be responsible for membership success ensuring seamless administration and development, delivery, and quality control. The Membership Coordinator also assists the Executive Director in reporting on programs/projects as well as representing MCCA in its relationships with numerous external constituencies and stakeholders.
- Maintain positive relationships with existing and future members to ensure their needs are being addressed and met whenever possible
- Coordinate the daily activities of the membership department
- Communicate with members via phone, email or in person and provide responses to inquiries in a prompt and competent manner
- Develop recruitment and retention strategies that meet and exceed membership participation and revenue goals
- Develop membership programs and services that work towards the strategic goals of MCCA
- Manage membership profiles while ensuring integrity of information
- Research policies/solutions for optimal membership success
- Exceptional customer service
- A high level of individual initiative and creativity
- The ability to work with limited supervision and successfully within a team
- Attention to detail, high standards, and a passion for accuracy
- Clear and accurate writing, editing, and verbal communication
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality of member and organization information
- Familiarity with nonprofit fundraising and membership best practices, tools, and techniques
- A genuine interest in keeping abreast of trends in nonprofit fundraising and membership tools and techniques
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- The ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of people in correspondence, on the telephone, and in person
- A natural lean toward getting to know people and communicating with them
Exceptional candidates will have some or all of the following work experience:
- Experience managing membership programs
- Experience with nonprofit capital campaigns
- Experience managing social media channels on behalf of a brand
- Email and website management
To apply for this position please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.