Organizations are always on the look out to save money and make more profit. Usually when it comes to crunch time some leaders will scrap training in order to tighten the belt. The downside of this is the cycle it creates.
Because some employers see training as a flexible benefit, employee development is often taken off the table. When employees don’t feel valued it becomes easy to see a revolving door. The constant need to hire goes up which ultimately means costs go up; we know that hiring costs more than retaining the right people.
How do you show your employees that you value their development? Train ‘em! We were once asked “Why doesn’t training work?” The simple answer is that it needs to come from the top. When execs and managers are on board, and show a commitment to training and development, employee engagement goes up and so does retention.
How can we help?
MCCA will come to your workplace and host a focus group for your employees. We will assess gaps and conduct employee opinion surveys. In addition, we will meet with your training decision makers to find the best plan for your organization including:
- General training (customer service, communication, leadership development and more)
- Identify any certification options like the Certification in Applied Management: Customer Service Specialization
- Look at emerging leader options
- Conduct a Building Better Supervisors training in compliance with your organization’s vision, values, and goals
- Host a company-wide training event – team building
- Provide follow up support
We know that happy employees are happy customers
By using these tools and strategies, you will help demonstrate your long term growth commitment to your employees. As you continue to incorporate training as part of your cultural landscape, you send the message that the company is looking to the future and that your employees are a huge part of that success.
Start the conversation
Explore our Training Page and see our variety of options. We are eager to start the dialogue on how we can best support your team. Contact us today!