Our Guiding Principles - Truthfulness, Fairness, Value, and Loyalty - have not changed since the day Western Financial Group was formed. The decisions we make, every day, are based on these Guiding Principles.
What does a Life Service Representative look like at Western?
Reporting to the Manager, Life Client Services, the Life Service Representatives are part of Western’s sister company, Western Life. Western Life Assurance specializes in offering our customers Individual Life Insurance, Living Benefits, and Group Employee Benefits packages.
As the Life Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing service support to existing customers on Life, Disability, Critical Illness and Annuity policies.
- Provide prompt and accurate service to all customers, agents and other company personnel for all Life, Disability, Critical Illness and Annuity policies in accordance with company service standards
- Efficient processing of all internal and external inquiries in regards to individual customers
- Checking new insurance contracts for accuracy and completeness
- Act as liaison with both the Systems and Marketing departments
- Build and maintain long term relationships with both external and external customers
What does Western offer you?
- Opportunities to train and develop
- Three weeks vacation plus paid personal days
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- Competitive salary
What we are looking for?
- 2 years experience in an administrative or customer service role in an office environment
- Post-secondary education preferred - equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Superior customer service and communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work both independently and within a team setting
- Well developed analytical and organization skills with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ongoing professional continuing education through LOMA program
- Knowledge of MS products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Fluent in French strong asset
- Winnipeg, MB
- Full Time – 37.5 hours/week
- Monday – Friday schedule