Market Force Information helps multi-location brands protect their brand’s reputation, delight customers, and grow their revenues. We look for talented, collaborative, and creative team members who are passionately committed to helping our clients reach their goals.
We value and encourage a collaborative work environment full of energy and ideas. We’re all about improving our clients’ ability to better manage their own businesses and create better experiences for their customers. And with offices across North America and Europe, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to do just that. When you join us, you’ll tackle interesting problems to transform the way people and businesses interact locally, nationally, and internationally.
Market Force has three offices in North America and one office in the U.K. We currently employ over 500 people.
Reporting to the Director of Contact Centre Operations, the IntraDay/WFM Analyst plays a critical role in the delivery of service to Market Force clients. A keen eye for detail and ability to provide oversight to real-time operations, the IntraDay/WFM Analyst will provide reporting, monitor service level performance and direct Contact Centre resources to ensure service levels and business objectives are met on a consistent basis. In collaboration with the CC Leadership team, this role is responsible for the daily management of all service channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides constant and effective queue management support to optimize employee skilling, schedule adherence and availability to meet SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Provides guidance and recommendations for floor management.
- Monitors staffing levels and work volumes real-time, to diagnose emerging trends and support decisions regarding resource allocation.
- Proactively identifies and initiates appropriate actions, following established procedures and guidelines, to ensure that service level objectives are met.
- Takes the lead in coordinating and deciding on real-time action plans, with the Leadership team to manage and resolve service impacting events.
- Analyzes staffing trends and makes recommendations to the Leadership team including use of overtime and/or voluntary time off.
- Works closely with the Leadership team and other stakeholders to plan and execute activities such as training events, team meetings and coaching sessions. Compiles historical data to facilitate the forecasting design process including transaction volumes, average handle time and shrinkage.
- Creates schedules based on forecasted volumes of transactions for inbound and outbound call volumes, email, chat and SMS/texting.
- Coordinates shift preferences and schedule assignments for both new and existing employees.
- Prepares and analyses agent work schedules in order to meet SLAs
- Facilitates the planning and scheduling process for all off-line activities including meetings, training, coaching and vacations
- Ensures that schedules are published and implemented within acceptable time frames
- Analyses requests for schedule changes and responds appropriately
- Maintains information on employee activity including schedule assignments, absences, punctuality, meetings and other schedule exceptions,
- Provides daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as required by CC Leadership team
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Completed secondary education required
- Post-Secondary educational experience preferred
- Experience in Business Administration or Analysis discipline an asset
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with contact center metrics and reporting
- Familiarity with contact center supporting technology (ACD, IVR, WFM, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to apply them in real-time decision making
- Highly proficient in the use and application of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Microsoft Office suite of products will be heavily utilized. Candidates should have more than a passing familiarity with these applications. Proficiency will be demonstrated during interview process. Should be intermediate to advanced with use of Microsoft Excel with ability to create, maintain and understand complex formulas and macros.
Benefits we offer:
Our company fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. Along with offering competitive pay we are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
- Bonus Incentives
- EcoPass Options
- Vacation Time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Market Force Information is an Equal Opportunity Employer