About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company, providing value-driven solutions for over 19 years. Using the most advanced technology, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform uses insights to build loyalty and increase revenue for their partners. 24-7 Intouch takes pride in developing top to bottom brand alignment for partners while delivering exceptional customer experiences.
For more on our company culture, follow the link to Our Story - https://vimeo.com/177119191
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re searching for an Intraday Performance Analyst to support the Workforce Management Team’s resource planning initiatives. This role is responsible for scheduling and tracking information relevant to resource planning, while assisting in the execution of campus intraday staffing management and ensuring levels are sufficient to meet performance goals.
As Intraday Performance Analyst, You Will…
- Be responsible for floor management of schedule exceptions and service levels
- Monitor key performance metrics throughout the business day to help diagnose emerging trends and adjust staffing as required
- Ensure employee information is accurately entered and maintained on an ongoing basis for employee information maintenance
- Respond to intraday phone and email contacts in a timely manner
- Develop new-hire schedule planning, which includes tracking shift availability and creating schedules for new team members on an ongoing basis
- Program reporting and schedule management as required
As Intraday Performance Analyst, You Have…
- Post-Secondary Degree or Certificate, with a focus on Business Administration (a combination of work experience and education will be considered)
- Chat and email experience (asset)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Superior attention to detail with an eye for accuracy for data entry
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and self-management skills
- The ability to adapt to change in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- The flexibility to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings and weekends