Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. Our philosophy is to fill vacancies with qualified internal candidates before hiring externally, offering you countless ways to shape our future.
AAA, a Bell Canada Company and division of Bell Smart Home, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers
The Inside Sales Representative reports to the Senior Sales Manager and is responsible for mazimizing sales opportunities by answering inbound sales related calls, conducting outbound calls to potential and existing customers and by providing an outstanding customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Including (but not restricted to):
- Answer inbound customer calls, covering a full range of AAA’s products and services including obtaining all information necessary for resolution of transaction.
- Achieve sales targets by effectively communicating benefits of products and services to customers.
- Be knowledgeable of all AAA marketing initiatives and effectively communicate marketing campaigns and promotions to customers.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and turn those prospects into customers
- Sales through Customer Service
- All other duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Candidate must be a mature individual able to conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Candidate must possess outstanding interpersonal skills and a commitment to providing a positive customer experience
- Ability to work independently, highly motivated and target driven
- Above average computer skills with experience in a Windows Environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of alarm system operation would be beneficial but is not essential
- Over the telephone sales experience considered an asset
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.