Manitobah Mukluks is an Indigenous-owned Canadian company that produces authentic mukluks, moccasins and accessories. Recognized as one of Canada’s Fastest growing companies for 5 years in a row and named in the Top 150 Most Iconic Canadian Brands, Manitobah products can be found in 50 countries and over 1000 retail outlets. Throughout our success, our vision is to build a vibrant, global brand that makes a significant impact in Indigenous Communities through community initiatives, education and mentorship opportunities and celebrating Indigenous culture and values.
Manitobah Mukluks is seeking Inbound Customer Service Representatives – Term position
As an Inbound Customer Service Representative, you are the voice of the company and first point of contact for our customers. We rely on you to represent our brand with enthusiasm and ensure each caller has an exceptional customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering inbound calls, chats and emails a professional, helpful and courteous manner
- Identify customer needs, clarify information and provide solutions aligned with company policies.
- Input and process orders with sharing product knowledge and features. Listen actively for opportunities to increase sales.
- Answer incoming calls, emails or chats regarding order status, warranty claims, promotions.
- Share customer concerns with internal departments to build opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized work station.
- Participate in departmental training/coaching to develop new skills
- One year of Customer Service Experience. Contact Centre experience considered an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Basic computer skills. Familiarity with CRM systems considered an asset.
- Type a minimum of 45 wpm
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Premium offered for bilingual reps (English/French)
Benefits of working at Manitobah Mukluks
- Competitive Wages
- Casual Work Environment
- Flexible Shifts
- Employee Discounts
Qualified Indigenous candidates are strongly encouraged to apply and to self-declare.
Only applicants selected will be contacted for interviews.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $12.50 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- French (Preferred)
- English (Required)