Are you passionate about matching people with the right job to fit their ambitions and talents? That is exactly what our HR/Talent Acquisition team gets to do every day! The HR Coordinator is a key position to support the success of our rapidly growing Contact Centre business in the United States and Canada; with a Work at Home model that provide a vast landscape of budding talent available to join our team it is a winning combination to ensure your success! At Skybridge Americas, our great people are our business and we believe there is a right job for every person to achieve success. Join us in our vision.
Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Coordinator is responsible for the ongoing support of the HR/Recruitment Team. Our business is 24/7/365 and some HR/Recruitment needs may require time outside of normal business hours.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates candidate experiences with scheduling interviews, background checks, skill testing, and offer materials for assigned requisitions; leverages the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for managing full cycle administrative tasks.
- Coordinate reporting of new employee information for Human Resources, Training, and hiring managers to ensure full alignment
- Ensures compliance with Skybridge Americas internal process, practices, and local compliance with recruitment and selection regulations.
- Ensures pre-employment paperwork and materials are complete for each new employee, collaborating with Human Resources, Training, and Operations to ensure alignment.
- Assists in creation and maintenance of Recruitment process documentation including training manuals, FAQ's, and keeping Shared Network Drive documentation updated, etc.
- Occasional Back-up for Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Responsible for the development and placement of ads and job postings, collecting and maintaining internal staffing files, and recording applicant information and status on the HRIS System;
- Maintain and update Job Descriptions as roles change or evolve to ensure full accuracy in capturing roles and responsibilities;
- Coordinate and administer the orientation program for new hires ensuring a positive employee experience.
- Provide support for other general HR administrative tasks, including but not limited to mailings, communication, meeting scheduling, supplies, mail receipt and organization
HR Reporting & Analysis
- Collaborate with the Payroll and Benefits team members with HRIS audits for accurate business analytics;
- Create and maintain various assigned reports to assist in the administration and to increase the effectiveness of human resource programs and functions;
- Other reporting as assigned
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed to meet the needs of the organization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 year degree in related field or related certification preferred
- Minimum of 1+ years in HR/recruitment or supporting a Corporate function
- Team player in achieving organizational and departmental goals
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office; leveraging system tools to enhance processes
- Previous experience with applicant tracking systems
- Experience with reporting metrics and trends leveraging tools and systems
- Excellent judgment in a complex, fast paced, high volume environment
- Excellent professional communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail with the ability to identify problem areas proactively;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
Skybridge Americas is committed to diversity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.