- 17-May-2019 to 10-Jun-2019 (CST)
- Winnipeg, MB, CAN
- Full Time
$$$ Incentive Programs, merit increase at 6 months and annually, premium program to earn up to an additional $0.50 per hour, career growth opportunities, full time benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, vacation, paid holidays, floating holidays, tuition reimbursement
Requires written and verbal fluency in both English and French.
Skybridge is looking for FULL TIME French Bilingual Roadside Rescue Agents at our office in Winnipeg, MB! We provide fully paid training! Are you energetic and enjoy building rapport with customers? We want you to join our team! We pride ourselves on guiding and mentoring employees throughout their career in the customer service industry. Many of our Coaches and Managers started as Agents!
As a Roadside Rescue Agent, you are responsible for responding to incoming customer calls and/or e-mails for emergency roadside assistance as well as various member services inquiries and transactions. Actively listening while displaying confidence and empathy to customers/members calling with unplanned vehicle breakdowns while taking ownership of the situation. Work with a sense of urgency to ensure that a Roadside Provider is dispatched efficiently and immediately, avoiding any possible delays in rescuing the customer.
Customer Rescue Service -
- Field incoming calls from customers in need of roadside assistance, as well as making the necessary outbound calls to Roadside Providers to insure that all appropriate instructions be given, and ensuring that services are rendered for the customer
- Answer phones, e-mails, respond to customer questions and concerns, and ensure all inquiries are handled and documented in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to interact and thrive in a fast-paced environment dealing with a high volume of calls and stressful situations
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and understanding of vehicle types, including various makes and models
Courtesy and Professionalism -
- Deliver appropriate sense of urgency when responding to customer requests
- Maintain professional etiquette and provide exceptional customer service when corresponding with customers via phone or email
- Participate in team meetings designated to enhance the overall department and/or improve the quality of service provided to customers
- Demonstrate sincere empathy and compassion and a genuine respect for people, their concerns, feelings, well-being and appreciation of them as one of our customers
Solution to Resolution -
- Effectively advise the Coach, Floor Support mentor, or Team Leader promptly and fully to inform them of any problems, or unusual matters which may lead to an escalation or dissatisfied customer so an alternative course of action can be taken when necessary
- Think "outside the box" to troubleshoot process exceptions and recommend resolutions working within the client guidelines.
- Responsible for entering accurate information in a timely manner into the computer-aided dispatching system - detailed documentation is required for shift change handoff or for potential future investigatory purposes
- High School or GED education required
- Knowledge of general North American geography and state abbreviations is required should be familiar with map notation
- Proven proficiency with computer applications, Windows environment, and accessing the internet and e-mail
- Punctuality and attendance better than standard, as well as flexible availability to meet training and shift requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - must have a pleasant and understandable speaking voice, good articulation, rate of speed, and ability to be clear, concise, and sound confident
- Fluency in French and English required
- Must have a true desire to help others (we hire for heart and train the skill)
- Ability to remain calm, collected, flexible, and adaptable in various circumstance
Attention to Details -
- Must have demonstrated ability to analyze and problem-solve, show persistency, attention to details, adherence to applicable policies, procedures, and product changes
- Clear and effective documentation skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills; in this role you will need to actively listen and while simultaneously entering information into various different systems including but not limited to online mapping tools and computer-aided dispatching system
- Must be highly organized and flexible, as well as able to work independently and in a self-directed manner
Skybridge Americas is committed to diversity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.