About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
For more on our culture, follow the link to Our Story - https://vimeo.com/177119191
About the Job
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? 24-7 Intouch is looking for you!
As one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, 24-7 Intouch is seeking our next generation of leaders. By fostering a bold and competitive culture, we set the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We’re hiring a Director of Operations to be involved in all facets of our contact center operations including hiring, training, quality control, reporting, performance optimization and partner services. Our ideal candidate is a fearless leader with a drive to deliver extraordinary results.
As Director of Operations, You Will…
- Drive “best practices” in all areas of responsibility
- Ensure proper planning, staffing, training and development is achieved across all teams
- Be responsible for ramp-up drives and goals
- Create action plans for continuous growth and improvement, business development and client satisfaction
- Drive results and performance optimization through client specific internal KPIs and financials, while ensuring Service Level Agreements are met with optimum quality and service
- Direct and audit to ensure adherence to corporate policies and processes, while honoring client specific policies & processes
- Support and drive the 24-7 Intouch culture within teams and at our campuses, while also integrating partner culture
- Motivate and inspire teams, while building trusting relationships throughout the organization
- Develop and execute motivational incentives on the floor
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization in a collaborative manner to ensure consistency within Operations
- Maintain close auditing cadence through reporting, observations and personal contact
- Work directly with Operations Workforce Optimization teams to deliver client staffing requirements
As Director of Operations, You Have…
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business
- 7 - 9 years of experience in contact center leadership, including managing cross-functional teams
- 5 years of relevant experience in client relationship management
- Experience in analyzing/influencing profit & loss statements and performing cost analysis
- Experience with maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information and results reporting
- Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal and written) with the ability to communicate with various positions and departments
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- The ability and motivation to meet program and internal business KPIs
- The ability to implement change and innovation throughout teams