Reporting directly to the Vice President, Canadian Operations, the Director, Contact Centre Services will have primary responsibility for the operations of Market Force’s North American contact center operations group and Center of Excellence. A passionate, results driven and collaborative leader, the DCCS will ensure consistent and efficient delivery of Market Force’s Contact Centre service offering while maximizing customer service, client satisfaction, employee engagement and profitability. The DCCS will promote a high-performance culture of teamwork and accountability, providing leadership and guidance to the Assistant Contact Center Manager (ACCM) and team of Contact Center Supervisors (CCS) throughout North America who ultimately support over 200 Customer Service Agents (CSA). The DCCS is expected to be an active participant in client presentations and meetings, working closely with the Vice President, Canadian Operations and supporting the Market Force Sales & Strategy Teams working to grow our business portfolio.
The DCCS will be based at Market Force’s Winnipeg location with periodic travel as business requires to other Market Force locations or client presentation. The position offers a competitive salary and incentive bonus based on the achievement of business performance and individual goals. Collaboration and partnership are necessary tools to liaise with inter-organizational groups including (but not limited too) Account Management, Sales, and Technical Operations.The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and effectively manage all operational aspects of Market Force’s North American Contact Centre operations and the technology which supports it, ensuring attainment of client service level agreements and contractual objectives.
- Recruit, develop, coach, inspire, and lead the Contact Center team, creating a culture of accountability and collaboration, to achieve excellence at all levels and ensure stability, capability, motivation and succession to support current business activities and future growth.
- Ensure best practices, processes, standards and procedures are consistently applied across all Contact Centre operations to ensure the highest level of customer service and client satisfaction in accordance with contractual agreements.
- Continuously review, create, refine, and enhance standards, processes, and procedures to streamline and scale Contact Centre operations, align cost structures with revenues, improve workflow, drive efficiencies and maximize profitability.
- Develop and monitor performance-based metrics to drive continuous improvements in Contact Center productivity and increase accountability. Initiate and ensure the success of corrective actions as required to address identified performance gaps.
- Work closely with the Vice President, Canadian Operations and the Sales Team, supporting new business opportunities with the development of effective pricing and delivery strategies and participation in client presentations, discussions and meetings.
- Promote an environment of learning, professional growth and career opportunity.
- Provide the Vice President, Canadian Operations with regular, timely and proactive communication on all operational and customer issues.
- Stay current with market trends and best practices by attending conferences, meetings and call center industry events, including those of the Manitoba Contact Center Association.