- 02-Jul-2020 to 20-Jul-2020 (CST)
- MB, CAN
- Full Time
Earn extra through our incentive programs, full time benefits package after 6 months: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, vacation, paid holidays, paid personal days, tuition reimbursement, career growth opportunities, access to global savings rewards program
Work from Home with Skybridge Americas!
Are you looking for the ability to balance work, home, and school in your busy lifestyle? Are you interested in joining a company that has successfully navigated the challenges of COVID-19 by ensuring our employees' safety and well-being? Skybridge America's Agents Anywhere program is the place for you!! We are experts at work-at-home and we want you to join us. We are growing and looking for amazing people in Manitoba or New Brunswick to become part of the Skybridge experience!
We are looking for individuals that value positive customer experiences and providing great service on every call. If you are energetic and enjoy building rapport with customers then we want you to join our team! Start or grow your customer service career with Skybridge Americas.
- Providing a second-to-none customer experience with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills; follow up and follow through is critical.
- Comfortable and proficient at doing repetitive tasks
- Proficiency with computers and ability to multi-task by navigating multiple computers programs while on the phone.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel), knowledge or familiarity of CRM systems, SalesForce, Cellar Pass, E-winery a plus but not required and strong typing skills.
- Sales and/or wine industry experience a plus, but not required.
- Be on time and a good team player
- Meet key performance metrics of quality, productivity and attendance
- A quiet space to work, free from background noise and distraction.
- Be able to complete all recruiting steps and provide necessary pre-hire requirements in a timely fashion.
- The convenience of working out of your home!
- Comprehensive, fully paid training online with live instructors
- A leadership team that wants you to be successful and knows when we work together, we can accomplish a lot
- Incentive programs to supplement your income
- A suite of benefits that includes medical and dental as well as an employee assistance program
- Paid vacation time
- Special employee discount programs
- Growth opportunities
- A feeling of accomplishment when you make the difference in a customer's day!
We don't like to boast but we're good at what we do! Skybridge Americas is a people-driven company delivering great experiences every day for some of North America's best-known brands. We're a team of highly skilled, customer-focused problem solvers, providing world class omni channel customer contact services. We were recognized by CIO Applications Magazine as among the Top 10 Contact Center Companies in 2019 an honour we are proud to share!
Skybridge Americas requires its employees to provide their own device to work at home. Here is a summary of our Technical Requirements.
- PC compatible system (no Macintosh, no Apple OS, no Android OS)
- Desktop or laptop with admin access (Apple/Mac, tablets, Mini PCs, Android Systems, other smart devices are NOT supported)
- Windows 8 or newer Windows Desktop Operating System
- Monitor size: 19 inches or greater
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 10 or higher OR Google Chrome latest version
- Anti-Malware software
- Hard-wired Internet Connection (WIFI connections are NOT supported)
- USB Headset to free your hands while taking calls (we recommend Plantronics Audio 628)
- For the detailed list of requirements and product recommendations, please visit: https://skybridgeamericas.applicantpro.com/pages/workfromhome1/
Skybridge Americas is committed to diversity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.