Our Home Agents have ideal work life with the ability to balance home, school, and work to fit busy lifestyles! We are growing and looking for amazing people in Manitoba and Nova Scotia to join our team! Our training programs are delivered virtually and fully paid, so you may attend from your home office.
Our Company, Your Opportunity
Start or grow your customer service career with Skybridge Americas! Are you energetic and enjoy building rapport with customers? We want you to join our team! We pride ourselves on guiding and mentoring employees throughout their career in the customer service industry. Many of our Coaches and Managers started as Agents! We consistently promote from within for opportunities ranging from Human Resources and Information Technology to Contact Center Coaching, Workforce Management, Service Delivery, and Client Relationship Management.
Ditch the Drive....Work from Home! Check out our home office technical requirements here to start your work from home opportunity with Skybridge Americas!
Skybridge offers great benefits and incentives, in addition to working from home!
- Fully Paid Training online with live instructors!
- Incentive programs to supplement your income!
- Convenience of working out of your home!
We are searching for polite, professional, and consumer-centric customer service representatives to provide exceptional service for our winery brands. Representatives may handle a large amount of call and email volume regarding our products and services as well as assisting in our consumers' personal account and order management. They will need to develop an understanding of the way to address and resolve issues by listening to or reading inquiries from consumers. They must address all inquiries and provide accurate and efficient responses and solutions in a timely manner.
- Responds efficiently to inquiries (phone and email)- problem resolution, product recommendations, order processing, and ensures customers are appreciated and taken care of.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems to the manager.
- Engages in active listening with callers and diffusing frustrated clients, as needed.
- Follows communication scripts when handling common topics.
- Adhere to the client's policies and procedures.
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking
- Excellent customer service skills, active listening skills, and a professional demeanor.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills; follow up and follow through is critical.
- Comfortable and proficient at doing repetitive tasks
- Proficiency with computers, experience with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel), knowledge or familiarity of CRM systems, SalesForce, Cellar Pass, E-winery a plus but not required and strong typing skills.
- Sales and/or wine industry experience a plus, but not required
Skybridge Americas is committed to diversity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.