Work from Home with Skybridge Americas!
Are you looking for the ability to balance work, home, and school in your busy lifestyle? Are you interested in joining a company that has successfully navigated the challenges of COVID-19 by ensuring our employees' safety and well-being? Skybridge America's Agents Anywhere program is the place for you!! We are experts at work-at-home and we want you to join us. We are growing and looking for amazing people in Manitoba or Nova Scotia to become part of the Skybridge experience!
We are looking for individuals that value positive customer experiences and providing great service on every call. If you are energetic and enjoy building rapport with customers then we want you to join our team! Start or grow your customer service career with Skybridge Americas.
- Providing a second-to-none customer experience with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Answer phone call and emails, respond to customer questions and complaints, and ensure all inquiries are handled and documented online in a timely manner
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills; follow-up and follow-through is critical
- Work with your coach and the management team by keeping them fully informed of problems so they can work with you to solve issues in the best possible way
- Ability to multi-task by navigating multiple computers programs while on the phone
- Be on time and a good team player
- Meet key performance metrics of quality, productivity and attendance
- A quiet space to work, free from background noise and distraction
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Be able to complete all recruiting steps and provide necessary pre-hire requirements in a timely fashion. Please note that there may be several rounds of screening involved in the process.
- The convenience of working out of your home!
- Comprehensive, fully paid training online with live instructors
- A leadership team that wants you to be successful and knows when we work together, we can accomplish a lot
- Incentive programs to supplement your income
- A suite of benefits that includes medical and dental as well as an employee assistance program
- Paid vacation time
- Special employee discount programs
- Growth opportunities
- A feeling of accomplishment when you make the difference in a customer's day!
We don't like to boast but we're good at what we do! Skybridge Americas is a people-driven company delivering great experiences every day for some of North America's best-known brands. We're a team of highly skilled, customer-focused problem solvers, providing world class omni channel customer contact services. We were recognized by CIO Applications Magazine as among the Top 10 Contact Center Companies in 2019 an honour we are proud to share!
Skybridge Americas requires its employees to provide their own device to work at home. Here is a summary of our Technical Requirements.
- PC compatible system (no Macintosh, no Apple OS, no Android OS)
- Desktop or laptop with admin access (Apple/Mac, tablets, Mini PCs, Android Systems, other smart devices are NOT supported)
- Windows 7 or newer Windows Desktop Operating System
- Two monitors required: 19 inches or greater
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 10 or higher OR Google Chrome latest version
- Anti-Malware software
- Hard-wired Internet Connection (WIFI connections are NOT supported)
- USB Headset to free your hands while taking calls (we recommend Plantronics Audio 628)
- For the detailed list of requirements and product recommendations, please visit: https://skybridgeamericas.applicantpro.com/pages/workfromhome/
Skybridge Americas is committed to diversity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.