Position: Customer Service Representative, Contact Centre
Range: $13.00/hour to start plus quarterly incentives
Position Reports To: Team Leader Contact Centre
Tribal Wi-Chi-Way-Win Capital Corporation (TWCC) was established in 1993 to provide financial resources to qualified member Aboriginal entrepreneurs and businesses in Manitoba. TWCC has strategically diversified to include subsidiaries and has grown significantly with employees across several lines of business, including providing specific services to students with government sponsored student loans. TWCC has an employment opportunity for Part-Time Call Centre Customer Service Representatives for the Canada Student Loan Program. Candidates must be willing to work flexible schedules and can work up to 40 hours/week during peak periods. The Call Centre operates from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. (Number of positions to be determined).
Successful candidates will be responsible for advising, assisting, and upgrading inquiries from existing and potential customers. This involves handling inbound calls from existing and potential customers at a team-driven and fast-paced work environment.
The health and wellness of our employees is our number one priority, which is why during this pandemic, to ensure we provide a safe and clean work environment, TWCC has implemented the following:
- Mandatory masks for all employees within the building;
- Social distancing enforced and barriers between desks/cubicles have been installed;
- Daily screening ensuring those that enter the building are healthy;
- A comprehensive COVID 19 policy covering travel and welfare policies;
- Fully cleaning and disinfection of the building 3 times per day;
- Personal hand sanitizer, wipes and tissue available for each employee.
This job has access to Protected B data and as a result the incumbent is required to obtain their Personal Enhanced Reliability Check (PERC) clearance, prior to commencing the job. Must be available to attend all full-time training days for 4 weeks.
Summary of Accountabilities:
- Respond to customer inquiries in a pleasant, courteous, and professional manner.
- Identify customer’s needs through customer contact while reading/updating information.
- Identify and resolve complaints to retain customer satisfaction.
- Recommend appropriate options and solutions to customer’s problems.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction that complies with policies, practices and procedures.
- Strong and developed communication skills (listening/verbal/interpretation)
- Knowledge of student loan policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of loan interest, principal, payments and balances.
- Knowledge of PCs, and strong keyboarding skills.
- Willing and able to work flexible hours.
Attributes: Committed to service excellence, confident, teamwork oriented, adaptable, thorough, friendly, and resilient.
Interested applicants are requested to submit a personal resume and cover letter to 419 Notre Dame Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3B 1R3, or fax (204) 943-5343 Attn: Human Resources by October 1, 2020.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.